Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 19/05/2020

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    One thing I feel VERY strongly about is fixing the description on Omni Seeds in the Merchant to reflect that not only does it not work on Gem Pits and event harvest fields, it also does not work on granite pits. This is not in the description and I wasted money/gems/Omni Seeds on a Granite Pit to learn this lesson the hard way. PLEASE fix the description so others don't have to go through what I went through.

World
    Ares
    It would be great if we could have a free move day, or a buff that lets us move buildings freely for a short period of time (like 2 hrs). With all the new content over the past 2 years and the odd-sized things, we need some free moving days.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Nooooooo! I admit it's a tiny concern, but please leave the slightly oversized nature of the cloaked general intact. As someone unnaturally obsessed with the aesthetic of his island, I like the colaked general's garrison graphic just as it is. Please don't change it. :-)

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    Hey Folks!

Sadly MCC & Fairy Dust fix is still in development.

Thanks for your patience and understanding!
    Thank you for letting us know.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    [QUOTE=

DEV3: Oh ho! but that is the kicker, you can only get the buffs naturally from doing adventures. So that means they have to do the adventures to get the buff, but at the same time, doing the adventures will just get them the resource and at a much higher rate than the buffed field will return!

DEV1: Soo, trying to run the field actually makes it pointless to run the field?

DEV3: Indeed! And for the best parts? IT IS 4x4 IN SIZE AND THERE IS AN ACHIEVEMENT SO THEY HAVE TO BUY IT!!!!

DEV1: All right, calm down there Satan.

DEV2: He's a madman!

DEV4: *lurking in the shadows* Soon... soon...[/QUOTE]

bwahahaha - priceless

World
    Ares
    @Trialgame: Brilliant!

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    http://prntscr.com/sjjtgk

Why I would want to spend 250 obsidian ore for 200 star coins, 30 oil and 1 pasta buff?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    are the new quests for 75+ or for 75>? I am close to 75 and was looking forward to something new.

World
    Ares
    i hope we can eventually upgrade the field, because 1 oilseed in 90 minutes is lame
    Whence comest thou?

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by kzar View Post
    i hope we can eventually upgrade the field, because 1 oilseed in 90 minutes is lame
    This is an improvement over Test. 25% more production, and the building costs 20% less. Several more adjustments along those lines might make it good.

Reply to Thread