Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Mini-event: Co-op adventures

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus

[Feedback] Mini-event: Co-op adventures

Dear Adventurer,

Let's #settletogether and enjoy a +100% boost on all resources, refills and experience points for the next week! Get your friends, family or guildmates together and explore the vast variety of coop adventures.

What: Co-op adventures boost
    When: May 21st - May 31st

Coop Adventures:
    • Buccaneer Roundup
    • The Siege
    • Raiding The Raiders
    • Lakeside Treasure
    • Tomb Raiders
    • Whirlwind
    • Split City in Summer
    • Split City in Fall

Share your feedback in this thread. Did you experience interesting get-togethers? How did you manage to defeat the Coop adventures?
    Any tips or tricks you want to share with fellow settlers? Remember let's #settletogether and #staysafe!

Happy settling,
    BB_Trafffer

Settler
    World
    Ares
    We just had a co-op event a few months ago, the Valentine event.
    Not sure why BB keeps pushing co-op things at us. I don't mind co-op advs every so often, but whole events centred around them quickly become tedious and annoying.
    I have always loved the events in this game, but another co-op event so soon after the last one is ridiculous. This will likely be the first event I won't take part in since I started playing this game.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    ugh seriously? covid or not most of us are still working. i dont have time for a co-op event where i have to rely on others to show up and not strand me in an adv...
    and only for +100% on resources and xp .. blah -- i mean oh ya i get 14k exp instead of 7k.. meh

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    if you actually made the buildings drop more than 1% (lol like THAT even happens) of the time i would consider more co-ops.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    OH.. and telling us not to upgrade barracks??? I could have had my elite barracks ½ way upgraded by now.. geeez

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    this event is really a disappointment - those coops don't give much of anything to make even 100% increases worthwhile 300% maybe but even then ...and I agree with the person above we just had a coop event 3 months ago, one of those a year is more than enough.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Another reason why coop event suck - the game has now gone into unplayable lag mode. Generals skipping all over. Generals who have long gone home still on the map. Refreshing means you can't get back into the game - nice job BB.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    I'm very happy with this event... it's a 11 days event, enough time to safe upgrade both my barracks without missing anything important (like, dunno, a crisis event so so).

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by ghannima View Post
    I'm very happy with this event... it's a 11 days event, enough time to safe upgrade both my barracks without missing anything important (like, dunno, a crisis event so so).

lol i like how you think

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Has anyone checked if it doubles loot such as nukes and books from the split cities?

Reply to Thread