Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 16/06/2020

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Thank you for the return of Fairy Dust
    +1 for MCC fix and earlier Dev Diary

Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    Flags are based on teams that have qualified for the World Cup. Once New Zeland qualify, you will see such flag In-Game. Cheer for them!
    New Building: Added "Pirate Flowerbed Flag" decoration to the event shop!
    Pirates qualified?

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by kevlaar7 View Post

Pirates qualified?
    Pirates always qualify, they are pirates after all

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by kevlaar7 View Post

Pirates qualified?
    bwahhahah .. touche

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    New Zealand qualified in 1982 and again in 2010. In fact we were the only unbeaten team in the 2010 world cup and should have advanced, but an Italian took a dive in the final minutes of the game and got a penalty, giving them a draw...

I see there is now a "Pirate Flag", what years did they qualify and for what country?

Thanks

F

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Flags are based on teams that have qualified for the World Cup. Once New Zeland qualify, you will see such flag In-Game. Cheer for them!
    Not true. Canada's Men's qualified in 1986, and the Women's qualified in 1995, 1999, 2003, 2007, 2011, 2015, and 2019 with a fourth place overall finish in 2003, Quarter-finals in 2015, and Round of 16 in 2019.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    This comes up every year. The Men's team needs to have qualified while this game has been online.

World
    Ares
    Seriously? Some teams have not qualified for years (Slovakia, Ireland, Czech Republic) or even decades (Wales), and they have they flags because they are in the Europe. So basically, you're telling us that your European championship is more important... No respect, no class... Many of us don't care about soccer, but we want our flag. How long does it take to code one? 5 minutes? that's ridiculous...

Quote Originally Posted by AstrumLuxLucis View Post
    Not true. Canada's Men's qualified in 1986, and the Women's qualified in 1995, 1999, 2003, 2007, 2011, 2015, and 2019 with a fourth place overall finish in 2003, Quarter-finals in 2015, and Round of 16 in 2019.
    That is sooooo true. BB's official position is that Men Championship is more valuable than Women's. Ha! It's 2020 now!!! That's why BB could soon be a thing of the past.
    Last edited by BB_Trafffer; 06-11-20 at 11:51 pm. Reason: double post
    Whence comest thou?

Settler
    World
    Ares
    I'm looking forward to the event.
    But very disappointed there's no Canada flag. Didn't the Canadian women's team qualify last year? Why is there still no Canada flag? I need my maple leaf flag! lol

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Women's soccer makes up a single digit percentage of revenue. A few weeks ago, I read an article about how NWSL would be the first sports team to be returning. First, I had to figure out what the heck NWSL is. I don't know if that's just because I'm an American and even men's soccer ranks way below football, baseball, basketball, and hockey. Then, I made my way down to the comments. Predictably, the top comments were along the lines of: if there's anyone used to playing in an empty stadium, it's them.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Hurrah for the addition of the UR fix to the changelog!
    And it's about time, lol.

Reply to Thread