Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 16/06/2020

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    There was an update to our changelog. Please make sure to check it out here

Thank you for your feedback regarding the flags, I will pass it over to the dev team.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    thanks for the update and good news on MCC, waiting to play again

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwalben View Post
    Women's soccer makes up a single digit percentage of revenue. A few weeks ago, I read an article about how NWSL would be the first sports team to be returning. First, I had to figure out what the heck NWSL is. I don't know if that's just because I'm an American and even men's soccer ranks way below football, baseball, basketball, and hockey. Then, I made my way down to the comments. Predictably, the top comments were along the lines of: if there's anyone used to playing in an empty stadium, it's them.
    Soccer is below football, baseball, basketball, college football, college basketball, hockey, golf, tennis, nascar, boxing, wrestling, etc. But because Women's soccer doesn't generate revenue, then we should not respect the 15 millions women who play soccer in the US? That is 3 times more than football. But according to you, those who don't generate money don't deserve our attention and support. Good thinking, my friend!
    Whence comest thou?

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    It's not personal. It's business. I couldn't care less about soccer either way. If my country didn't have a flag, it wouldn't bother me. I'll play the event regardless for the rewards. Those who do care have made a choice who they are rooting for by a 48:1 margin. If people want participation ribbons for every country and level, more power to them. I wouldn't be entirely surprised if they cave and make flags for every country one of these years, though those who potentially will be upset are a very small subset of players, and we have this same discussion every year. I don't think such a move would be exactly harming anyone, though there is often the argument that it would be better they focus on new features and bugs instead. It's not like this is just an arbitrary decision, though.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    There was an update to our changelog. Please make sure to check it out here
    Thank you for the MCC fix!

World
    Ares
    Except here in Portland, OR. We have the largest women's soccer fan base in the US by far, with our stadium comfortably full for Thorns games. The men's soccer matches have a waiting list for season tickets, even after the recent stadium expansion. NFL and NHL aren't as big a deal here as our closest teams are the Seahawks and probably LA's hockey, so basketball and soccer (and hopefully a MLB expansion) rule the sports here.

Yeah, watching a women's soccer match almost anywhere else in the country is kind of sad with the few numbers in the crowd.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Where did my mountains go? Big holes where there used to be hills in Sectors 3 and 5....

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    The mountains come back if you go to another zone (friend/adventure), though they disappear again next time. Seems to be a graphical glitch rather than anything gameplay impacting.

Reply to Thread