Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback]Dev Diary: Summer Event 2020

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Can BB please send everyone in the game the original mission-style soccer matches (both levels of them)?

There is content 98% of your active players have probably never seen, will seem "new" to most.

There is no blocking since you have to defeat all camps and the loot (which if I remember correctly is only xp and a decent sum of footballs) is okay.

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Trilliana View Post
    What is RealPlank?
    Hardwood Plank.

Quote Originally Posted by ShuttlePilot View Post
    The new general (Boris' twin sister) is available 3 different ways: footballs, gems, or in a package. Does this mean we can pick up 3 of her, total, or will she be limited to 1 only like Boris? Planning ahead...
    Yup, you can buy all of them, so a total of 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Trialgame View Post
    I think it is a little late to be leaving feedback on the Easter event, but alright. That Titanium hen was terrible, but I will admit that the Cloaked General is handy for my MCC.
    Thank you for the feedback, I also corrected that

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    loose 2k settlers is bugged. it didnt take them from me.. which is fine .. cept the NEXT quest is add 4k back.. and i cant do that cause its full.. i turned off all my schools, didnt have love garden running etc. but between rewards from adv and the mayors house even after 20 or so bastilles i have a a full pop.. and i dont have 10 mags to drop or space for them either.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Put loot in the star. One problem I had last year was I was running something which was rewarding more than I was losing.

Edit: I don't know why I didn't think of this sooner. Just put everybody in the harbor.

Noble
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciara_Belle View Post
    loose 2k settlers is bugged. it didnt take them from me.. which is fine .. cept the NEXT quest is add 4k back.. and i cant do that cause its full.. i turned off all my schools, didnt have love garden running etc. but between rewards from adv and the mayors house even after 20 or so bastilles i have a a full pop.. and i dont have 10 mags to drop or space for them either.
    the quest is not add 4k back. it is have room for 4k. so you have to get rid of 4k or increase your cap by 4k or any combination of that so that your current pop is at least 4k less than your cap. example. (16,000/20,000). And yes, as Gwalben suggested, you can use the harbor to sell all your free people, then when the quest completes, cancel the queue to get them back.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwalben View Post
    Put loot in the star. One problem I had last year was I was running something which was rewarding more than I was losing.

Edit: I don't know why I didn't think of this sooner. Just put everybody in the harbor.
    yes i tested the harbour b4 i posted that and b4 the upcoming quest landed - it said it would take 33 days to complete so i figured that was a no go.. however, it turns out even just queuing them worked to clear the quest. I still think its dumb at our stage of the game to demand we make room for 4k (which means killing off by some means normally 4k troops) ..with all the books we have and the special gens i tend to break even on troop loss... unless i'm running large ali's or mtn clans.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    please make daily quests cancellable. yesterday i had to pay gunpowder for stupid peels and shoes.. i'm not in dire enough need of either to waste gunpowder on them.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Produce 2500 Sandwiches? For a SIDE QUEST?
    WTF are you people thinking?

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Waste of time/(very cheap) resources for buffs I may never use, but I don't really mind the sandwich quest, even though it is kind of silly.

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by BubbaClaudius View Post
    Produce 2500 Sandwiches? For a SIDE QUEST?
    WTF are you people thinking?
    And we had that in past years too, so I already had some 4000 sandwiches in my star before this event started.

Reply to Thread