Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback]Dev Diary: Summer Event 2020

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus

[Feedback]Dev Diary: Summer Event 2020

Please feel free to leave your thoughts and comments on the [Dev Diary] Summer 2020 Event below.

The original post can be found here.

Happy commenting!
    BB_Trafffer
    Last edited by BB_Trafffer; 06-22-20 at 04:47 am.

Retired Community Leader ShuttlePilot's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    The new general (Boris' twin sister) is available 3 different ways: footballs, gems, or in a package. Does this mean we can pick up 3 of her, total, or will she be limited to 1 only like Boris? Planning ahead...
    Guild Leader, The Creators

That which does not bore me, makes me stranger...

Trilliana
    What is RealPlank?

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Maybe this is why we didn't get a second Boris at Easter. New general is nice to have. Good question about the total limit.

Token coinage is another contender for worst building. I'm having hard enough time producing oil at a reasonable speed as it is.

Curious how the pirate flag ends up paying out. I guess I'll buy at least one, but not expecting much. I will support Team Pirate in the finals.

The PFB available at those prices is very reasonable. Should easily pay for itself.

Nice small gem bundle.

Triple XP and double loot is always nice.

World
    Zeus
    I'm pretty excited about the new General, Boris in a dress. On test I was able to get all 3, but that was on test. I'm not getting the one for gems till I get the 1st two for soccer balls, just in case it's glitchy......

At first I thought the Token Coinage was another useless building. However, it can be buffed with the Love Tree so that's 11 tokens, add in a PFB and that's 22. I plan to get 2 of them! If I can swing a 3rd, I'll only unsleep that one when a PFB is active to conserve oil. When I really thought about it, there aren't very many buildings I want to take to lvl 7. Each coinage uses 2/3 of an Oil Mills output, so with only 2 coinages active most of the time I can still generate enough oil to slowly take all my storehouses to 7. This could be fun!
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    I was kind of hoping for a different sort of event this summer as a nod to no sports being played in front of crowds now, or at least a mask buff.

I'm enjoying how each new event now somehow manages to feature a new building that's even more terrible than the last event's "worst building ever". I can't wait for the Halloween building that requires 1000 gold bars and 500 oil to make 1 Guild Coin every week.

How exactly will Sylania be different than Boris? Also what's up with all the twins?

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Koshko View Post
    How exactly will Sylania be different than Boris?
    She's female.

World
    Zeus
    Just curious as to when the Somali Pirates qualified for world cup play?

• " Nothing is foolproof for a sufficiently talented fool. "

Noble
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    Please feel free to leave your thoughts and comments on the [Dev Diary] Easter 2020 Event below.

I think it is a little late to be leaving feedback on the Easter event, but alright. That Titanium hen was terrible, but I will admit that the Cloaked General is handy for my MCC.

Noble
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Graywolf View Post
    Just curious as to when the Somali Pirates qualified for world cup play?
    "Look at me. Look at me! I am the BB now!"

Reply to Thread