Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Event Comparison Mega Thread

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    pay to play is no longer FUN. even when u play more u still get screwed and not able to get all from event. decided to not even bother to send out explorers for balls when the return is so low. defiantly wont be spending any more $ on this game, and look for something that's not pay to play games. i don't mind paying few $$ from time to time but my island space is gone i cant build, advs just give u more of XP and resources i no longer need or want. so its a down hill for me on this game don't see it coming back.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    As expected I can buy out an event.
    I had no idea this thread was kicking around.
    Good to see the numbers and will be drawing more comparisons out of this when I have time.

No, you cannot do 10 WC a day.
    But I have released guide on how to run more than 15 tr within 2 hours and make 1000 resource with that.
    There is a shift toward needing to use trading and open market to satisfy your purchases.
    It's fine if you don't want want to learn this. It is just money left on the table for other traders to pick up.

A new event is always coming. If players don't want to try new strategies to adapt. Meh.
    Don't blame the environment.
    What's an event.. 21 days. You want 100k resources, that's only 4761 daily.
    That's.. not...
    Do you know I make 6k daily onna slow day? Average 8k can push to 10 or 12k made in one day.
    And I do it everyday, of every event. So I cannot believe that it can't be done.
    I will just concede that majority of players will not advance their tactics in an advancing environment.
    That's fine. More profit for me, and I'll just end up giving them away.

Final day of Easter 2021 I had to struggle to find players online for me to give away 6000 eggs to.
    So.
    Come on.
    How can farming be hard when all you gotta do is be logged on and people can't do that.

Egg value goes deeper on WC than what apparent.
    If 240 would be min on 5 runs.
    Those 5 runs would pay you at least 2k in grout right?
    Grout sold for 120kc in current market.
    Where any speculator of event market prices know initial pricing will be 100k per 100.
    But less than half that in end. Where to farm grout for sale is to farm coins which in last days 120k c will grant you 120 soccer balls. So those 5 runs are now 240 + 300.

Not counting trade value of beans, adventure drops, depo refills.
    All of which have coin conversion value. And coin value to event item increase over time and event resource is more available through public sale.

The trending is the exact same in every event. So if you have not learned that by now as well what are you doing?

Somebody could say to me feel. I don't have the coins to make trades.
    Yes you do.
    I can teach you how to spend nothing and make free coins.
    You just gotta be online and ask me!
    I even try to give free trading advice. Nobody is online.. ugh.

In out of event time I make passive day trades making at least a quarter million in coins daily.
    So for me, it is not really a question of ,"can everything be bought?". Yes it can. You just gotta trade.
    Also helps to know time value of adventures of their reward. Most often this comes to speed running tomb Raider and selling witch towers.

Reply to Thread