Reply to Thread

Thread: enter key will not work on flash update

Mayor
    World
    Ares

enter key will not work on flash update

PPAPI Plug-in version 32.0.0.387 (this is the chrome flash version from adobe)
    mac os x both mojave and now catalina

1st i thought this was a fluke.. with just brave browser,

so enter key works everywhere but IN game.. not in trade, not in chat. nothing no response

so i switched to another browser - that works for a bit till the browser accepts the update. and then no enter key. (i use chrome based browsers - safari will not load flash)

so then my mac - just coincidence - goes in for service. and i'm a loaner mac. its got catalina, and no flash installed. so i'm required to install flash and can only get the latest version from adobe. i try vivaldi - nope no enter key. then chrome. no enter key.

sooo.. 2 macs, 5 browsers (vivaldi, chrome, opera, brave).. none have enter key in your game

seriously hope you have a solution to flash soon as this is getting unplayable now.

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Could you check it out again, and let me know if it's working now?

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    nope tested it on chrome.. no enter key still... enter works on safari but the chat window cannot keep up w/ my typing speed and skips every 3rd character.
    no pappi installed now.. just the main NPAPI Plug-in version 32.0.0.371 is installed (system wide flash)
    cia

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Please try a different browser, it works for everyone with this issue.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    as I stated... 4 browsers and TWO MacBooks.. 2nd MacBook was fresh user install... its not my 'browser' .. at this point the ONLY browser that works is safari using the native Mac flash.. not any using a chrome flash (called pappi).

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I have the exact same problem, but it's only chrome. Firefox and Opera works fine.

Reply to Thread