Reply to Thread

Thread: Explorer Limits

World
    Zeus

Explorer Limits

Have a question on the total number of Humble & Bewitching Explorers we can have & does the limit increase with the relevant events that are approaching.

Change Log from 4/20/2020 states “The limit of the Humble Explorer was adjusted so that every player can acquire 4 in total, if he was bought during the Xmas Event “.

Does this limit of 4 increase to 6 with the Chritsmas Event? In other words, if I spend 11,198 gems getting the 2 Humble Explorers that are available, will I be able to get more of them for presents during the Christmas Event?

Same question about the Bewitching Explorer and the Halloween Event. Thanks, hope to get an answer at some point in the near future. (And yes Gwalben…. You got me thinking about maximizing my explorer impact)

Edited for more info:

What prompts this question is what happened during the Soccer Event. I had 1 Lucky available for gems in the shop. When I bought a Lucky for balls, the one in the shop for gems locked and now I can't get it. Is it supposed to work that way? Do I have to buy before an event to not lose them? Or would I have lost the one available for soccer balls? How exactly is this supposed to work? Is there a bug? Or a limit? Or what?
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    This is an interesting question and should be easy to answer by the people in the know (devs). Why hasn't it yet?

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I can confirm no quantity issue with the bewitching explorers. Currently at 8. I have not bought the power pack yet. Probably will next after I buy the last two humble explorers. My available limit for that is 2 as it should be.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I have 11 bewitching explorers and the bewitching bundle is not locked. So any limit is at least 12.

World
    Zeus
    Thanks for your responses! I got both Bewitched and the Bewitched bundle and still have 2 available for gems. Hopefully the Humble works the same way. Those 2 are my favorites.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Reply to Thread