Reply to Thread

Thread: [Interaction] "Share your hobby" Day

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus

[Interaction] "Share your hobby" Day

Howdy Settlers,

your island inhabitants have demanded for a new holiday to calm down a bit. There are many ideas but you decided that it is time to pay homage to settlers who have an interesting hobby. Your settlers wake up every morning and plant some trees for your woodcutter. You have planted small trees yourself since years and still take care of them. Share a picture of it with the community!

It can be something daily or something special!

Take a picture of something you do in your daily life (hobby) which is a part of your settlers life. Join the activity in this thread.

General information
    • Please use the "Report Post" function of the forum to report problems

Format:

EXAMPLE
    BB_Kumakun (Community Manager)
    BB_Kumakun has a hobby just like every settler forester. She takes care of sick succulents, mini-trees and palms of other people and cleans them, takes care of them for some time and then gives them back (more) healthy [or even plants them]. The newest patient can be seen here. Whats your Settler worthy hobby?

• You have a regular game account
    • The rights of third parties must not be infringed
    • Entries must not infringe upon the copyright of other works. Submission will be validated to ensure the work is original and of the entrants own creation
    • Minors need the consent of their parents

World
    Ares
    https://www.bilder-upload.eu/bild-ec...25852.jpg.html

I make trees for apartment dwellers~

Retired Community Leader ShuttlePilot's Avatar
    World
    Zeus

Weaver

Color, nature, texture, and fiber are an integral part of my life. As a fiber artist, miniaturist, and painter, the culmination of a lifetime of design, color, sacred geometry, and archetypal expression come into play daily for me. The Golden Mean has taught me the power in limits although as a nonlinear sort, I often find myself walking more the labyrinth than the straight and narrow, however my own design aesthetic is one that appreciates elegant simplicity.

I could hardly wait for TSO to have a fiber chain, and yes, I can weave horse blankets. Giddyup!
    Last edited by ShuttlePilot; 08-07-20 at 07:17 am. Reason: Image
    Guild Leader, The Creators

That which does not bore me, makes me stranger...

World
    Ares

CoffeeCat has several hobbies: Jigsaw puzzles, cross-stitch, crocheting, and composing choral music. But seen here is one thing every good Settler house needs: a late medieval tapestry, not yet finished. This one is copied from the Cluny "Lady and the Unicorn" tapestry series. This panel is "Sense of Hearing."
    Attached Images

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Those are cool! :-)

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    If you don't see your post here, it's because those entries are moderated. You can always review them before posting.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    crochet, knit, photography is my biggest one.. with travel
    pics are at ciara.smugmug.com

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Settlers are Makers at heart

Settlers are, at heart, makers.

I have recently started to explore the realm of 3D Printing. My first project has to design (so I can learn how to create 3D Models) and print train track segments for two very popular brands of childrens toys that my grandchildren play with. Once I realised the trains from one could run on the other, it was only natural to create and print a set of "converters" so the trains could travel between the two systems. The 3D Printer has other practical uses, this is just the first in what, I hope, will be a long lasting hobby.
    https://ibb.co/WPqXLDR
    https://ibb.co/0hbvdrj

Reply to Thread