Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] New Season!

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    ...and I just realized we have to run 12 Old Friends too... which is a WOTS follow up, very rare. Ugh

Not wasting my time with this event since I can't complete it without using gems.

Have a nice day, BB

World
    Zeus
    I don't see how they expect everyone to come up with all of these adventures, esp. 12 Old Friends, without spending gems on such a useless adventure... This event is another swing and a miss, in my opinion.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by ghannima View Post
    ...and I just realized we have to run 12 Old Friends too... which is a WOTS follow up, very rare. Ugh

Not wasting my time with this event since I can't complete it without using gems.

Have a nice day, BB
    Old Friends is listed for the L36 level, so only five needed.

That said I only have 4 'after' buying the Map Frag ones in the Event Tab. :/

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    yes, sorry, 5 Old Friends.

They give (as reward, for our work) 250 gems but we have to pay 400... lmao

oh well... it is still something new...

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    You can get three for frags, so two more from guildies not doing the achievements, or from drops, or gems.

Not unreasonable, but not great either. At least WotS is fast.

World
    Zeus
    I stand corrected, 5 useless, rare adventures that they want gems for,, sorry, still not impressed.

Noble
    World
    Ares
    Just to clarify, do the achievements have to be completed before the adventure season ends or will they remain after? Because I don't want my achievements list to have the empty spaces that I can't ever complete. I know that uncompleted event achievements disappear when the event ends, but these ones are listed in the normal section with the regular missions.

World
    Ares
    I have the same question. Why is the achievement list in the mission tab? If we cannot complete it after the current event ends, then it is completely absurd, maybe only 1% of the players have a chance to finish it in 10 days. And for the newer players, it's just impossible...
    Whence comest thou?

World
    Zeus
    A "Season" should last more than a few days... One month would be a nice season for people to have time to enjoy this event

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Pteris View Post
    A "Season" should last more than a few days... One month would be a nice season for people to have time to enjoy this event
    Especially if they're not planning to start anything else anyway... In many other games, there are no gaps between events... in fact, in some of them, special events even overlap...
    Whence comest thou?

Reply to Thread