Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: [Feedback] New Season!

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by ghannima View Post
    ...and I just realized we have to run 12 Old Friends too... which is a WOTS follow up, very rare. Ugh

Not wasting my time with this event since I can't complete it without using gems.

Have a nice day, BB
    yup.. 8 years .. i've managed to run old friends 4 times - and i believe i got them in a map sale like this one.. which means in 255 wots i've NEVER had one drop... not spending gems on em.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Is BB going to address the issue during the event of Witch Bundle #3 not being available to everyone? There is more in that bundle than just General Sylvana that some people would like to get and are locked out.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    "During the event we will not be able to fix the problem with the limitation, but we plan to make the affected package available again in a later version for everyone who cannot purchase it now."

https://forum.diesiedleronline.de/th...=1#post1750546

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I am very disappointed in this event. I would have to spend over 2k in gems to get the necessary number of adventures (Split City in Summer and the 2 Ventures) and would only get back 250 gems if I completed all 12. I do appreciate the bundles you can buy with resources and the double resources and xp from each adventure, but this is one event I will not be able to get achievements done.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Split City in Summer is tradable and can be found on adventure searches, ask in trade for them. I have tons and don't bother listing them because they're not worth enough.

The ventures are possible to get if you have enough crystals (probably 200 total?). The hard one is going to be Old Friends.

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Olfred View Post
    Is BB going to address the issue during the event of Witch Bundle #3 not being available to everyone? There is more in that bundle than just General Sylvana that some people would like to get and are locked out.
    We know about this issue but most likely, as already mentioned, we won't be able to fix this package during the event. Once I get more details, I will share them.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by bombcar View Post
    <<snip>>The hard one is going to be Old Friends.
    Yes, Old Friends is very problematic in achievements. I suggest BB mail one to the players as a gesture of good will. That would be lovely.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Holistar View Post
    Yes, Old Friends is very problematic in achievements. I suggest BB mail one to the players as a gesture of good will. That would be lovely.
    great idea!

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    i think the event should be renamed lag season... took me 45-50 sec EACH click to send explorers last night. its 6;46 est here and lag is still crazy bad. each gen load just sits with hour glass.. isnt THAT fun with co-ops???? not.

i dont mind summer co=op now that i have 3 borisi... but the lag means its taking me twice as long to do my side.

i had to spin around 600 crystals to get the ventures also.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Though I thought the event is not totally bad.
    I still think there was no thought for lower levels, with regard to the free packages.
    For a low level to have 299000 of anything is almost impossible in storage houses that is.

Also how can a SCIS be a low level adv LOL.
    As someone who is level 65 it will cost me like +_ 2000 rec with cannon.
    Level 26 will need like 6000 rec, cause all they have as high level killers are soldiers.

This event was slanted towards high levels with regard to the achievements.
    Which makes me think BB do lower levels count?

Reply to Thread