Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Anniversary Event 2020

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Koshko View Post
    5x4 building? Many people struggled to find a good spot for the 4x4 Sunflower Farm.
    Oil Refinery on test takes up the same space as an Observatory, which I believe is 3x3. It was originally 5x4 and was changed. Guess somebody forgot to update the Dev Diary.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

World
    Zeus
    I noticed that the link for "adventure loot" table doesn't have a link attached to it. Is this intentional or can it be corrected?

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Freckledguy View Post
    I noticed that the link for "adventure loot" table doesn't have a link attached to it. Is this intentional or can it be corrected?
    I dont think that is a link i think that is just telling you where you can get dough and candles as its all listed under "And if you're wondering how to get Cake Dough and Candles in the first place, here are some tips:"

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Future reference, is there a way to add a timer to the homepage/Dev Diary? With all the different time zones, it gets kinda old explaining the start time of an event for at least a day. Or maybe add an in-game timer, kinda like a "Kick Off" timer.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Bought the Mist Cakes Adventure for the Event... went to run it... and it wont let me attack the camps with my generals... i am Level 72.. using the level 54+ guide from wiki...

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Check out our changelog from today's maintenance HERE.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    after hot fix. i got 2 daily (event based) for new experience.. great i had two of those in star.. i ran them both.. only 1 daily clears.. ???

Noble
    World
    Ares
    Apparently the Dora quest asking to buff the brewery does not work with Friaries. I had to build a brewery just to complete the quest, which sucks when you have almost no free space

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Trialgame View Post
    Apparently the Dora quest asking to buff the brewery does not work with Friaries. I had to build a brewery just to complete the quest, which sucks when you have almost no free space
    great i have none either. ty for the warning...

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Folks, I'm not sure if you are aware, but if you donate the balloons now, they will still count towards the 2nd and 3rd goals. I heard from some super secret source that we'll be really close if you start donating balloons from your warehouses!

Reply to Thread