Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Anniversary Event 2020

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    pssstttt BB Trafffer don't mind balloons... you know Misty Cake is still bugged?... and it is a quest to complete it... How we can complete a quest if you give us a broken tool?

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    for celebration building.. should i not get 2 boxes cause i'm prem?? i got 2 day one.. and today.. i get 1 ??

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    You gave players under lvl 55 quest to do very long adv searches which is not possible so we cannot finish the quest without buying with gems

World
    Zeus
    Nothing to comment on ... A game under any criticism far below expectations. It freezes, falls, etc ... The people from BB are stubborn to continue to use the flash player, even though they knew a year in advance that there is no support.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciara_Belle View Post
    for celebration building.. should i not get 2 boxes cause i'm prem?? i got 2 day one.. and today.. i get 1 ??
    If you mean the Lookout, it grants 1 loot per deco on your island (like the Ghost Lanterns or Gift Trees). It is not affected by premium.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by kevlaar7 View Post
    If you mean the Lookout, it grants 1 loot per deco on your island (like the Ghost Lanterns or Gift Trees). It is not affected by premium.
    i wonder why i got 2 the 1st day then . odd

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciara_Belle View Post
    i wonder why i got 2 the 1st day then . odd
    Sometimes, the bugs work in our favor

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Trialgame View Post
    Apparently the Dora quest asking to buff the brewery does not work with Friaries. I had to build a brewery just to complete the quest, which sucks when you have almost no free space
    I don't have a bakery either (just an improved bakery). I also don't have a longbowmaker, but that's a different story.

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by ghannima View Post
    pssstttt BB Trafffer don't mind balloons... you know Misty Cake is still bugged?... and it is a quest to complete it... How we can complete a quest if you give us a broken tool?
    We are fully aware of this and therefore performed maintenance with a hotfix which made some improvements to Misty Cake.

I've also published some workarounds
    here.

Updates for phase 2 and 3 can be found on our homepage, social media, and in-game - please check it
    Last edited by BB_Trafffer; 09-14-20 at 07:01 am.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    That sounds like a good fix. Hopefully people actually donate them rather than continuing to sit on them. I suspect a lot of people don't know about or consider the continuing contributions worthwhile, whereas the quests to get to 25k have an immediately apparent incentive. Though I would expect the goal of 2.1 billion to be achievable regardless, probably days early.

Reply to Thread