Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] The future of TSO

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I can't imagine them doing mobile only, which would stop me from playing as well. I could imagine them doing a PC version that's dumbed down since it's a mobile port, though I would think PC is by far the favored platform since, although some people are currently playing on mobile, that platform does not view Flash very favorably and has not. I had to go out of my way to find a browser that works because it is helpful to have the option. Of course, if they're looking to expand to a wider audience, that's the easiest place to do it.

World
    Ares
    Making TSO available across as many platforms as possible is the main issue. We first have to be able to play the game. We can dicker about bugs, drop rates, content releases, etc later, but not if we can't get into the game. Sometimes we look at the sky and dream big but fall into a pit at our feet. Let's get on solid ground and grow from there. Finding a solution to the Flash exit is the solid ground we need.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I'm with the Mac crowd, we need to be able to play the game as a Mac. I will not install Windows on my machine. I've had Macs since the beginning (1984) and I'm not changing now! Thanks for your hard work and Happy Anniversary!

World
    Zeus
    We already have a screen to send multiple generals, just make it so we can assign troops. Then generals can be retrenched. We have a tavern that could be expanded on and upgraded for generals. Mines been deleted forever. I agree about sending explores in groups, I'll have over 100 after the birthday event. Thats alot of clicking.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I agree with the suggestion to make the game available to mobile platforms in addition to accessing it via a desktop/laptop web browser. Sometimes I don't have the luxury of getting access to my computer and currently can't access the game through my mobile device through a browser. When I've attempted the latter method via web browser, it complains about Flash yet that's not something I can do anything about (Flash support for the OS was discontinued quite some time ago).

I also would love to see a more streamlined method of dealing with both explorers and geologists alike so that I'm not having to send them out one at a time to perform the same types of tasks (especially for those of us who may have a number of them).

Also, I've noticed when looking for collectibles that aside from wishing that some of them weren't hiding in hard-to-find places like inside my mayor's house or inside of mountains, etc. that if another player helps me locate them and clicks to tag them, that they wouldn't appear in the same blue as our generals and other indicators on our islands but used another color to help them stand out more and differentiate it more from the "noise". They appear as a yellow for the other player, so why can't another color also be used on our own islands when highlighting their presence?

Likewise, when they do get tagged and we happen to be online and get a notice about it, why not allow us to go right to it versus having to play the guessing game of trying to figure out where it is?

I'd also love to see some way of obtaining some of the past event prizes. In some cases, I missed out on some events due to real life issues but I'm also thinking of some of the newer players out there who might want to obtain them in some way as well.

Furthermore, I'd like to see more ways to obtain additional experience points to level up aside from adventures or some of the side quests.

Also, I'd like to see some way of somehow giving us more land upon which to build buildings on or place structures on, especially as I know it's been an issue for some players out there who have run out of room for more buildings.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Hello TSO Team,

I would like to add to the suggestions: a function to drop buffs on multiple buildings (of the same type) at the same time, instead of doing it one by one. A function to repost old Trade Offers on Trade Office would be nice too.

Thanks for your attention.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Love Elgin's comment and would love better mobile playability. I currently play a majority on mobile because I must but it is hard.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Elgin View Post

For example, making a method to send multiple explorers at once, rather than one at a time.
    Or being able to customize the star menu (instead of items moving around all the time)
    Or being able to stack multiple buffs on buildings.
    Or making saved scripts that can bundle up generals and troops for an adventure.
    Or giving one who starts adventures the ability to kick a player who is afk.
    Or being able to search for a building on the map, or search your friend list

I agree with most of this. Every event now is full of gem "surprise" packages which has resulted in us having a vast amount of explorers and its impossible to keepp sending them out on searches again and again without getting bored as its so tedious.... should be easy to send multiple explorers on same search similar to sending multiple generals to a selected adv. Also we should be able to star or hide generals that we dont usually use as we now have so many its hard sifting through them every time to send to adventures where most arent used

being able to filter frieends lists has been requested for yeaars and still no advance on that..

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    I am hoping the move from flash will result in a better playing experience. This event I am getting constant freezeups and flash crashes almost every time I leave an adventure. Having north american servers actually in north america would be a tremendous plus as well to help with the lag which I assume is based on distance from server.

I am a little concerned that we still have no specific details on this. I would have thought the move would have already been done instead of waiting until the last minute. But specific details should already be available to share - you have to have your programmers already working on this.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Narasn View Post
    I am a little concerned that we still have no specific details on this. I would have thought the move would have already been done instead of waiting until the last minute. But specific details should already be available to share - you have to have your programmers already working on this.
    +1

Reply to Thread