Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: [Feedback] The future of TSO

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I have to many Generals and would like to be able to fire them or sell them.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I agree a Ctrl A to select all the Explores would be awesome and time efficient.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    The Future is bleak.
    By now we should have seen something, work in progress but a game with new engine. And since we didn't see anything I don't know if we can except anything at all. unless they decided to surprise us all one day, but doubt that.

Hopefully game wont be abandoned after flash death but nothing seem to point in other direction. For now keep your $ don't spend much 'because you can be very surprised

On a peak over looking my island surrounded by black dragons
    World
    Zeus
    A new barracks for mercenaries (or two).

Be able to start as many adv. as we want. We have plenty of generals.
    Last edited by BB_Trafffer; 10-14-20 at 05:52 am. Reason: double post

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Didn't see it in what I read, but admittedly didn't read all 75 pages. Sorry if this is already mentioned.

The production queue lists and production queue management need to be improved. The current version is very clunky and limited. Very frustrating and tedious.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Is there a way to move our current information to steam account, since steam is already set up for settlers?

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    I posted this in suggestions but since you appear to be summarizing requests for basic interface changes in this thread I will post this here as well.

I think it would be a good idea to provide an option for people to block all visitors to their island and allow exceptions. Over the last year I have seen numerous instances when people get all upset because of instances of people buffing their islands without permission.

Personally I would just rather do away with this buffing others totally business because I think all those loading screens helps create the lag with the game but I am doubtful that will happen.
    Also, I would add, please consider having a guild bank feature in your new version of the game. If you have access to how World of Warcraft has theirs set up they have an excellent interface including tracking.

Reply to Thread