Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] The future of TSO

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus

[Feedback] The future of TSO

Please feel free to leave your thoughts and comments on The future of TSO below.

The original post can be found here.

As some players suggested, I will do a little summary of the current most popular ideas:

- Linux Support
    - Mac Support
    - Mobile Device Support (Android, iOS, chromeOS)
    - Bulk Sending - Geologists and Explorers
    - Entire production chains easier to start-stop/buff.
    - More Islands/Space

Happy commenting!
    BB_Trafffer
    Last edited by BB_Trafffer; 09-14-20 at 04:58 am.

World
    Zeus
    We should be able to trade all housing buildings. Most are able to be traded but there are a few that can't be.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    I'm glad to see there's a plan to have a plan moving forward, this makes buying gem packages more palatable.

It would be wonderful if the new technology would allow mobile along with better performance.

World
    Ares
    I also play in FOE They seamlessly transitioned to HTML about 18 months ago. I look forward to continuing to play in TSO as you bring it up to date.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by bombcar View Post
    I'm glad to see there's a plan to have a plan moving forward, this makes buying gem packages more palatable.

It would be wonderful if the new technology would allow mobile along with better performance.
    Agree with above. Thanks for publicly addressing the situation. More info on the tech you'll be implementing would be nice to read about.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    It would be nice to move a technology where you would start to be able update the game mechanics and user interface.

Very little has changed in the game and user interface over the last few years. Yes, we get new buildings and quests and buffs. But I'm talking about actually improving the game.

For example, making a method to send multiple explorers at once, rather than one at a time.
    Or being able to customize the star menu (instead of items moving around all the time)
    Or being able to stack multiple buffs on buildings.
    Or making saved scripts that can bundle up generals and troops for an adventure.
    Or giving one who starts adventures the ability to kick a player who is afk.
    Or being able to search for a building on the map, or search your friend list

This lack of improvement in the game is probably the result of using a dead end technology like Flash, and that users won't flock to a game without a solid future platform.

Get on a technology that has a foreseeable lifespan and that will build the user base.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    1) That would be nice to have a new type explorers/geologist: a Manager that does not go look for treasures, adventures or deposits but coordinate the explorers and geologist.
    He would be able to form group of explorers and assign them tasks (e.g. send them look for a medium treasure search). Also he would be able to automatically send the group back to his task (or a new one) when the group comes back (e.g. send a group of geologists to look for Marble and then resend them for Granite when they are done with Marble).
    All these different features would be unlocked with manuscripts, books and tomes.

2) Another nice addition would be a Librarian that would enable 're-booking' geologists, explorers and generals. He would, for instance, produce blank manuscripts/books/tomes that would be used to cancel existing ones in the skill trees (one blank manuscript would cancel one manuscript, etc.) and enable their replacement with equivalent ones (e.g., I would pay two blank manuscripts to cancel 2 level in rapid fire and pay two manuscripts to get 2 levels in jog). Like for the manager, the Librarian features would be unlocked with manuscripts, books and tomes.

3) Finally, what could be good is that the gens automatically retrench when they come back from adventure rather than settling all around the islands.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    +1 for mobile. I currently play on mobile sparingly, but it is helpful to be able to login and do some quick tasks.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Good luck team.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    it be nice if we could bring the gap more among players also if we could get mods to give clear warnings before bans etc also make all game items tradable

Reply to Thread