Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Misty Cake Mission

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I could only use Large Catapults ONLY on the first three camps. Returned home and the adventure was ended??? So I spent the gems to finish the quest...

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    I was able to use arrows/balistas, etc. to take out the first 3 camps. Initially after the next 3 camps were reveled, I couldn't move my generals to the next sector. After logging out and back in a little while later, I was able to move my generals to the second sector to take out the remaining 6 camps. This though was on my third attempt at this.

World
    Zeus
    Still going. No solution in sight. The real irritation is due to the adventure being linked to a quest chain. If it wasn't a requirement it would be much easier to forgive and move on

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by ghannima View Post
    With all respect, BB Trafffer, but this is silly.

You expect us to waste our play time log out, waiting, log in... rinse and repeat...
    The Devs were aware of the bug from test server, they didn't bothered to fix it... more than that, the adventure is on quest chain, so, if one want to complete the event quest then one must play hide and seek with the bug.

it ruin all fun, really
    This bothers me the most, that the issue was known before release. Isn't that what the test server is for, for testing??? Why not just replace the 2(?) instances of Misty Cake in the quest chain with The Shaman or Old Ruins? I didn't try to run Misty Cake, it'd be a sure recipe for a ragequit if I did. Bummer about missing the whole quest chains, especially my chance to get Field Medic General. Maybe next year BB can try not to introduce bugs intentionally?

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    I reached out to tech support on this - told them about the issue (screen shots, etc.) and that other people were seeing this. When told them I found a work around - issue closed from their last email. Nothing about trying to fix it for others or to replace the two other attempts to work around the bug :/ It took them almost two days to ask for my login ID which they had in the initial report.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Mogger View Post
    This bothers me the most, that the issue was known before release. Isn't that what the test server is for, for testing??? Why not just replace the 2(?) instances of Misty Cake in the quest chain with The Shaman or Old Ruins? I didn't try to run Misty Cake, it'd be a sure recipe for a ragequit if I did. Bummer about missing the whole quest chains, especially my chance to get Field Medic General. Maybe next year BB can try not to introduce bugs intentionally?
    Isn't that the entire purpose of the test server... To ensure bugs are virulent enough to introduce into the game?

• " Nothing is foolproof for a sufficiently talented fool. "

Reply to Thread