Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Misty Cake Mission

Recruit
    World
    Ares

Misty Cake Mission

Hello. I can't start battle in this mission.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    I can start the battle but it won't stop. What a buggy adventure. Already 5 minutes and the general won't finish the attack.

Had to reload the game in order for it to finish.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I get to the island and I on the right hand side or south east of the map, the rest is all covered with fog. This section has 3 camps on it that are not on the guide. I can not get over to the area that my guide starts with the camps that I am to take out. I have logged in and out several times, but nothing seems to allow me to do this quest. I really could use some help here.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I waited because so many had trouble the first day. I finally tried to do this adv because of the event quest line and several people in my guild had no problems.

I landed, moved my generals around and could not target the camps I saw. I logged in and out several times and finally logged out for several hours. I came back and still no changed. A guild member said they used catapults, so I killed the first 3 camps and a fog rolled in and now, there is nothing to hit because all are in the fog. I see one building with a text line, undefined text, and nothing else. I will continue trying for a bit but I have been trying for 5 and a half hours to do this one adv.

World
    Zeus
    I started one, sent the gens, couldn't attack the camps. Logged out for a while and came back, still couldn't attack the camps so canceled it. Started another one and again can't attack the camps. In both cases I get the flags and sword cursor in the landing zone, but as soon as I cross to the enemy zone it goes away.

So now my quest chain is dead in the water cause it calls for me running a Misty Cake. Fat chance, I'm not wasting any more time on this idiocy.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Still bugged, even after the "fix". Can't attack camps with any general. I wasted the little time I had, scouting post buff and can't progress quest :/

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Can't attack camps in 1st sector ("Hard" version). Tried logging off/on, reloading, etc. Nothing worked. Cancelled adventure.

Retired Community Leader ShuttlePilot's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    Killed ALL the camps, and the Finish arrow refused to pop up. The Quest scroll showed that I finished 8 out of 9 camps. I purged cache, logged out for over 1/2 hour, logged back in, still nada. Refreshed several times, nothing. Finally had to cancel the adventure.
    Guild Leader, The Creators

That which does not bore me, makes me stranger...

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Tekleader View Post
    Can't attack camps in 1st sector ("Hard" version). Tried logging off/on, reloading, etc. Nothing worked. Cancelled adventure.
    Same... Ended up cancelling.

• " Nothing is foolproof for a sufficiently talented fool. "

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Sometimes you can "win" with nine big catapults, but it's not worth it.

Reply to Thread