Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Misty Cake Mission

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I can't target the camps. This adventure is still bugged. Please fix so that we can complete questline.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I completed. Thanks.

World
    Zeus
    Being the eternal optimist that I am, I tried a 3rd time and was able to attack the camps and complete the adventure. Which completed a portion of a quest and allowed me to keep going. Ran 3 more and they also all worked. Now I'm done with them, unless I get the same quest again.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Retired Community Leader RomanGodCamper's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    The adventure won't work at all for me, I've tried several times and it doesn't want to do anything. No attacks, No preview, Nothing.

Edit: So, After canceling two of the adventure's Misty Cake as they didn't work at all and they were bugged. The third one seemed to have worked and lets you to attack.

Not sure why it's doing this, But if you cancel the First two and just do the third, It'll work. Strange.
    Last edited by RomanGodCamper; 09-08-20 at 09:33 pm.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    i guess i'll keep the 15 i have for after the next three maintenance updates.

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    We are aware of this issue and the latest hotfix introduced some improvements, but we are still on it.

If you have problems with it, please try this:

1. Log out from the game.
    2. Close the game tab/window (this is very important).
    3. Clear your browser cache.
    4. Wait about 20 minutes.
    5. Visit the adventure again.

You can also try this:

1. Start the adventure.
    2. Send your army.
    3. Visit the adventure island (wait on it until the generals arrive - don't go back to your home island, don't close your browser).
    4. Try to attack.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    With all respect, BB Trafffer, but this is silly.

You expect us to waste our play time log out, waiting, log in... rinse and repeat...
    The Devs were aware of the bug from test server, they didn't bothered to fix it... more than that, the adventure is on quest chain, so, if one want to complete the event quest then one must play hide and seek with the bug.

it ruin all fun, really

Btw, this adventure changes the camps each time so one doesn't know what troops to send before checking the map... what troops to send if we don't know whats there?
    *shakes head

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    What Ghannima said. We don't know exactly what troops to send and we can't send many for those with limited generals.

World
    Ares
    This is as bad as I have seen an issue, and for as long as the problem has been around, it makes it even worse. I have wasted about 4 of these adventures and like ghannima pointed out, it is part of a quest chain (two different chains, at least). I wouldn't be trying if it I wasn't trying to get past the chain. Please help,

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    I havent played it yet due to bug. I will try now due to your notification BB_Traffer!! I would feel much better if you had more post being a community manager. It seems you dont participate that much with replies due to angry settlers. But do what we must to bang out the event chain. I hope I dont have all these problems I read about and hope the hotfix cleared it up enough for me to continue on event chains!!

DoOm!!!

Trying to go BeAsTmOdE on Misty Cake!!!

Reply to Thread