Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Communnity Goal 2 Failed

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Communnity Goal 2 Failed

I think that setting such a high target where players worked really really hard to try to get there and then getting 0 rewards is not a great plan from BB. It does not encourage me to even try to get the next goal done I think that the game developers need to think of a new strategy when planning these quests. I do like the continued donation rewards so maybe at least have a tiered goal so that we at least get something after all the effort that was put in.... Rant over

World
    Zeus
    Especially since Misty Cake is bugged. They should have fixed it and give away some balloons.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Nah it is fine. I would be all for them eliminating the community goal or setting a threshold in the future so that people who barely contribute don't get any community rewards though.

And there really wasn't any working really really hard to get there either in my opinion. All you had to do is set up your festival hall and keep it running and maybe buffed. That is pretty passive gameplay.

Also, all those balloons look like they are getting carried over to phase 3 which has better rewards anyway.

World
    Zeus
    I think it's pretty cool of BB to let us know that if we complete the 3rd goal, we'll get the rewards from the 2nd goal. On top of that, they lowered the 3rd goal from 3 billion to 2.1 billion. So get those balloons crankin'!! Donate early and often......
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    I feel like this is covering up the game having less players now. I mean it looks like they used the same part 2 totals as last year, and we made it with time to spare. It was nice of them to allow us to potentially get the second goal though.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    it is because of less players my guild went from 21 active players to 7. and 5 of the players were power players very very active now no longer playing

World
    Zeus
    Don't tell me Blue Byte developers team that the game is not crap when in fact it is crap. Implementing bug-free adventures on the live server is the biggest nonsense. Don't expect the world to reach the final stage with the event when a lot of quests are full of bugs. You can steam whoever you want but not me. I will waste a day and I will only make videos in which I will show you how you made this event **** dust. I don't care what you work with (adobe photoshop, adobe director, etc.) it is certain that the game is dust in short a big big **** and will tell you this not an ordinary player, a game developer. And in windows 7 and in windows 10 the game behaves just as bad: it freezes, it falls, etc ... I play on 3 servers at once the same adventure and guess what! so see what bugs are on each server. Sending you a ticket doesn't make sense as long as the whole game is down. With the last maintenance you fucked the whole game. Not to mention the login to ubisoft which is dusty again ... in these conditions where the game is dusty do you expect the world to be able to play it ??? At least now you understand how hard it is to play a game that steals your resources, crashes, adventures go like a ...

https://streamable.com/wrwbop

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Last year, we hit 1.4 billion with minutes to spare. This year, we hit 1.4 billion with minutes to spare. The difference was that the goal was raised to 1.5 billion.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    People are finishing up their personal quests getting to their goal, maybe 25k for everything, maybe less. But now that their personal goals are done, they are going to slow down production. Some might even shut their festival halls off. Therefore, it is quite possible that we will fail the 3rd phase as well. So get crankin is right. Tell your friends and guildmates to get into gear.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwalben View Post
    Last year, we hit 1.4 billion with minutes to spare. This year, we hit 1.4 billion with minutes to spare. The difference was that the goal was raised to 1.5 billion.
    I'm glad you had that information cause I was wondering what happened to cause the failure.

We've come up 97 million in 17-1/2 hours since phase 2 ended. We shouldn't have a problem getting to 2.1 billion in time, probably a few days early. Keep crankin' those balloons!!
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Reply to Thread