Reply to Thread

Thread: fast learner xp boost

Settler
    World
    Ares

fast learner xp boost

this is strange question. the "fast learner" skill increases xp for a general.
    10-20-30% increase. does anyone know if that is relative to the generals xp or just on the standard xp normally earned.
    for example. if a frost giant earns 1000xp normally. then it will earn 3000 with trimble.
    so with fast learner do i get extra 300 (30% or normal) or extra 900 (30% of trimble)

ty for answer

FocusdonHim

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    I don't know for sure, but based on the way things in the game work in general, I would suppose they'd work separately. So your first example: 1000xp gives 3000 with tremble, plus 300 with skills.

The best way to confirm this would be to go try things out on the test server.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    thnks. HV said same thng in chat
    "both mary and tremble are 30% base bonus. a glitch .... with calculating +200% for mary and +300% for tremble.
    for the skill fast learner. it doesn't recognize the 2x, or 3x."

If anyone has different info. please reply.

thanks. focusdonHim

Settler
    World
    Ares
    But. since it is a percentage increase for the general, fast learner really should calculate based on the general not on the map xp. imo, fast learner should take into account the generals increasee xp and do the bones base on that. just saying.....

Reply to Thread