Reply to Thread

Thread: pic blueprints for the epic smelter

Settler
    World
    Ares

pic blueprints for the epic smelter

so what are we supposed to do with the multiples of the epic blueprints for the epic smelter? is there a trick to adding them to the epic forge to unlock the next level of the production chain? i have like 3 of each at this point and all of my productions in the epic smelter are all level 1. cant unlock the level 2 ones... :-(

Noble
    World
    Ares
    you drop the blueprint on the forge (and then refresh after you got the pop-up notification that it was added to be safe) then click on the forge and change production and the next level should be there. Then add another blueprint. The same kind will just up the level available again (from 2 to 3 then4 and so on). Again I always refresh after each add to be safe.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    and screen shot the blueprints, the forge b4 and the drop message and the forge after if they dont work

Settler
    World
    Ares
    still doesnt work... i drop the blueprint and the forge still has the second tier of the production chains blacked out... sigh... they announce every so often that they fixed the thing and i try to drop blueprints and nothing ever changes on it... can a mod manually go in and add the tiers and delete the appropriate blueprints from my inventory? i have a bunch of all of them...

Noble
    World
    Ares
    well just two events ago (easter i think?) i did all 25 giant battles to get all the blueprints and went from none to all max level just fine. Are you dropping, seeing the notification pop up, then refreshing, then checking the production after refresh to check the higher level? Because that is how i did it. one blueprint at a time. annoying and time consuming sure, but it worked

Settler
    World
    Ares
    yup, thats what i did... i have level 1 of all of the epic chains. but the level 2s are all blacked out... :-(

Reply to Thread