Reply to Thread

Thread: Tremblebeard da bomb

Settler
    World
    Ares

Tremblebeard da bomb

I am really motivated to use tremble beard general for lots of work. The xp is phenomenal. anyone started to use in mcc yet. have you seen any guides for it. not only xp but also star coins. wow.
    What is opinion on make tbeard the main hammer for maps. is it worth it in your opinion.
    Im moving to redo all my maps for this. what is your take.

focudonHim

World
    Zeus
    If you already use Mary to harvest star coins, it's fairly easy to swap him in on some camps. However, with his lower troop count he's not powerful enough to work on all camps you'd use Mary on. So far I've found him useful on Woodcutter and 5 camps in BP. Haven't had time to do much more than that. If you can use him against any leader camp with Steersman, he's gonna bring in some extra star coin for certain.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I haven't used him much yet - if you have plussed TrembleBeard up, what skills did you invest him with? I still need to amp him up before experimenting. Thanks ~

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    In the venture one step ahead I use him for the four ships at the end of the venture when i do a full clear with pfb prem and scouting post he pulls in around 1 million xp just off them four camps

Settler
    World
    Ares
    regarding skills. most say skill tremble like boris. only change i made was reduce unstoppable by 2 to load up fast learner. so tremble is maxing xp everytime. makes him a bit weaker but i would gladly trade reso and troops for xp. )

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    I only bother to use tremble in a very specific manner.

Misty cake.

I have him Teched in the same strengths as I tech Boris. With the spare points out into reduced battle time.
    He is a slow fighter.
    If you do not reduce his battle time he can take over 5 minutes to kill the final boss camp. No joke. And this hinders the ability to start a 5th Misty run under SP.
    With the speed tech, you can get complete time fat enough.

Misty cake can be done in less than 30 minutes with enhanced travel speed on troops, obs and vortex. Everything turned on.
    Each of the three boss camps can be completed with a full load of MS on tremble, after using other tapper gens to reduce the camp to boss only.

The final bear boss has a base 200k XP.
    Factor in so, 250 X3 750k XP from a single camp. Before event bonuses or PFB.
    With proper speed enhancements and use of catapults to reach bosses faster.
    You can get a 5th run started within SP. And in a 2.5 hour play pull in a cool 10-12 million depending on a few factors.
    Buff use will reduce XP gains, but increase likelihood of starting a 5th map within SP. This 5th boosted run overcompensate a for XP loss. And that you use tremble to kill boss camps allows you to way overcompensate the use of buffs to speed up your run.

His XP per kills converts to sc, so a solid 600k or more XP from a single camp is a pretty good gains.
    From what I recall each Misty run was giving me 600sc per.
    So even going slow casual to do 4 is 2400 sc from an adventure run.
    Laboratory cannot produce like that, not without a large cost.
    That tremble produces this as a reward without cost makes it a hard unique value to pass up.

I have had days of pulling in 30 million, 28 million, 50 million XP in a single event day. Tremble is a big part of that.

A proper Teched tremble can be taken to combat sim to ensure his ability to clear bosses after taps.
    How do you do that?

Unit HP * unit count
    Total div Knight DMG = rough count of how many knights to send on an MMA.
    Tap it down, reduce as needed until tremble can satisfy the combat sim with a win condition.
    Some generals are just stronger.
    Steadfast for example is a stronger tap.
    100k on STD will punch harder than MMA with 100k.
    With this in mind you can take a high volume poke and reduce your units required in the tap by utilizing a steadfast as lead in.
    If you calculate requiring 150k to tap.
    You can lead STD 80k. Then re assess for MMA followup which will recalculate at requiring less than 70k resulting in a tighter unit economy to clear the camp.
    Which can help as using tremble naturally calls upon more units being used.

His XP gain per cost is higher than others because of his multiplier. But any edge to keep costs reduced only enhances his gain rate above others which makes his special attention and care worthwhile.

Knowing the events ahead of time comes with the benefit of knowing which adventures will be run for loot and which for XP.
    You have time outside of event to practice these XP based maps to find working tremble combinations to remove boss camps in an efficient manner.
    Remember. Lessened XP from catapulted camps will be overcompensated by tremble killing bosses.
    This is used to save time value to assign more adventure runs within scout post activations.
    Boosting far more than lost for high net gains in the millions.

Reply to Thread