Reply to Thread

Thread: Please Merge the 2 USA servers

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Please Merge the 2 USA servers

One big active server, instead of 2 semi active servers.

Please consider doing this.

World
    Zeus
    Provided it doesn't impact performance. We already get lots of screen freezes and problems with slow response during events. What's gonna happen if the servers merge?
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    I'd agree with both posts here. The market on Zeus isn't very lively at all—There are typically only five pages in in the Trade Office (only three at the time I'm writing this), and it would be nice to have a larger community. On the other hand, if that meant lots of lag, and constant freeze-ups… then maybe it's better having a nice, small group.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    And how would you suggest they handle people who play on both servers? Many of those players have probably bought gems, and it seems very unfair that they should lose an island. Or would they keep both, and become multi-account players?

I don't know how many people play on both Zeus & Ares, but there must be some. A lot of people play TSO on more than one server.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    There is no real advantage to make larger servers and a lot of disadvantages.

With a trade office setup that provides both buy and sell trades, a large number of listings isn't really required. On Ares there are 4 pages of listings right now but I actually have never seen a reason for more. As a seller sure I would like to have my things sell faster but combining servers isn't likely to do that.

Reply to Thread