Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Halloween Event 2020

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    I am not happy with this. I am NEVER going to do a co-op adventure, yet you are requiring me to do 2 in order to finish a Ritual. I also don't think that 'having someone trick you' should be a ritual either. All of the Rituals should be things you can do yourself.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Koshko View Post
    I am not happy with this. I am NEVER going to do a co-op adventure, yet you are requiring me to do 2 in order to finish a Ritual. I also don't think that 'having someone trick you' should be a ritual either. All of the Rituals should be things you can do yourself.
    I'll do them. Should be simple enough to find someone in trade. But I don't like it being a requirement.

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Please check our update here.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Come on BB, make the quests level dependant please. All levels have the 'complete 150 short treasure searches' despite their level/number of explorers. On Zeus I have just 3 tavern explorers so that quest will tie them up for 50 runs meaning they will be on that more or less constantly. On my Northisle (EU) account I have over 90 explorers so was able to complete the quest in a matter of hours. Simply makes no sense and shows a lack of thought for the lower level players.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Blacktree requires a building space? That makes it even harder to justify any more than the blue ones than I expected.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I have enjoyed Halloween 2020, but I am unable to do the 'The Terrorized Town' event quest. I opened the 'Golems to Grave' adv. and closed the adv. by accident. It did not return to my star menu and I have not been able to contact support. What is there to be done?

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Valnor View Post
    I have enjoyed Halloween 2020, but I am unable to do the 'The Terrorized Town' event quest. I opened the 'Golems to Grave' adv. and closed the adv. by accident. It did not return to my star menu and I have not been able to contact support. What is there to be done?
    While we're on this topic, a guildmate has had this exact problem since the first week. The adventure (Monsters' Mist, or whatever it was called) apparently should have been returned to Star, but wasn't, and now he is unable to finish the quest. The first ticket he submitted was marked as resolved without him ever knowing. He talked with BB_Traffer and submitted another ticket. They wanted him to submit all sorts of screen shots basically to prove up that he didn't get the adventure, and then he never heard back from them again. I don't know how many more tickets he's submitted trying to get the first adventure so he can get on with the first week of the event, but it is absolutely ridiculous that no one has resolved this for him yet. Either there's no one that understands the problem, or they just don't care. Why would a player have to jump through so many hoops to get a non-tradable event item, essential to a quest with a short fuse?

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    no deactivation week count down timer

i don't have one.. nor do 3 others of my guildies ???

ciara

Reply to Thread