Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] TSO is moving to Unity!

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by JaredJames View Post
    I also play via Kongregate, so I am in the same boat and have similar questions regarding future login as in Jernau's post above. Will Kongreate users be able to transition their current accounts in early 2021 as well?
    I've asked about this, and they can disconnect our accounts from Kong. The only reason I haven't done it yet is that I strongly prefer Firefox over the slim browser.

World
    Ares
    Thanks for the heads up!
    I only ask that you remember some of us are older and only play casually and may not be tech-savvy so we'll need some simple step-by-step switch-over instructions for all platforms (Windows, MAC, Edge users, Chrome users, Linux users, Safari, Firefox, Steam, etc). Links, Screenshots & videos would also be welcome.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    If you want miracles, might I ask you to pray for them. God always answers mine. Thousands of dev team hours are included in this transfer to a platform they never new they had to do. It was the company Adobe, at which will end their product flash. Leaving tens of thousands of gaming companies as well as others holding the bag.
    Surely you can forgive the settlers online for this, they had no control of.

Blessings :LMM

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Some of us will follow along to the unity even after the game is idled in the month or so of the transfer, BB_Trafffer.
    BUT, just as long as you finally get rid of the freezing serious issue?

Thank you.
    We'll see you on the other side at unity at the correct time.
    :LMM

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    quick question, will we need to pay for a Unity subscription to play? Unity is a subscription service

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Durshock View Post
    quick question, will we need to pay for a Unity subscription to play? Unity is a subscription service
    As far as i know, its only for people who develope in unity that theres a fee.

us the players, will as far as i know, not need to pay for it

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    i can see all sorts of issues with this...what, I want to know is, Will, I loose what, I have spent close to 8 years building or will, I start over new or will parts of it be missing or will EVERYTHING be transplanted to the new format? I'll be honest. if we loose chunks of what we built or start from scratch, I'm done.

World
    Zeus
    I have sent in multiple support tickets asking how I can switch my login from my facebook account to the main login ability and have never once received even a jint of a response to the inquiry. Will this new platform allow the ability to log in using facebook? I have tried the downloaded version of TSO and have never been able to actually log into the game or anything even close to it, unless somehow I downloaded the wrong program or something, I don't see how the dowloaded version is considered a solution in any way, even a temporary one.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I've used the slim browser before. Seems serviceable. Doesn't actually work and hasn't for months, though, possibly as a result of the new login system. I just get a grey box at login and can't continue.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    will the new temporary flash and eventual unity be friendly for those of us on Steam and Kongragate...just a curiosty

Reply to Thread