Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] TSO is moving to Unity!

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus

[Feedback] TSO is moving to Unity!

Please feel free to leave your thoughts and comments on TSO is moving to Unity!

The original post can be found here.

Happy commenting!
    BB_Trafffer
    Last edited by BB_Trafffer; 10-19-20 at 06:02 am.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Is the unity engine going to be 64 bit only? I know unity can be compiled in 32 bit versions. My old laptop I sometimes use to play is 32, old travel movie and game machine.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    1st thoughts.

So far in every instance of you providing a dl solution has completely ignored your mac customers. So.. will this be mac compliant? cause frankly most of us are not buying a pc .. nor running a virtual pc .. just to play a game.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    So much for the 'seamless' move you were talking about.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciara_Belle View Post
    1st thoughts.

So far in every instance of you providing a dl solution has completely ignored your mac customers. So.. will this be mac compliant? cause frankly most of us are not buying a pc .. nor running a virtual pc .. just to play a game.
    Have you checked out Steam version? Based on that, it looks like there is OS X client - https://store.steampowered.com/app/3...ttlers_Online/

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    alot of players have trouble getting the DL version to work. i have tried and tried to get the DL version to work but all it says is that i dont have flash player, no matter what i do

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Will it run under Linux?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I play via Kongregate, so that means I don't have a username/password to log in using another method. I anticipate that this will become a problem.

Also echoing the "Will it run under Linux?" question.

I looked around a bit, and it looks like Firefox 84 will not support Flash anymore (probably not support any NPAPI plugins anymore), so i doubt a browser extension will be able to restore the ability to run Flash on selected sites.

World
    Zeus
    How will this new client work if you use a Facebook login? What if you have separate accounts on more than 1 server?

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I also play via Kongregate, so I am in the same boat and have similar questions regarding future login as in Jernau's post above. Will Kongreate users be able to transition their current accounts in early 2021 as well?

Reply to Thread