Thread: Adventure additional slots, Send Army sort feature and more

Settler
    World
    Zeus

Adventure additional slots, Send Army sort feature and more

Right now we are all limited to:
    Start one adventure
    Join one adventure

he added adventure slot would work a bit like the additional building queue but for adventure.

Having the additional adventure slot would allow to start a second adventure or join a second adventure.
    Would allow to join 2 adventures and starting one at once or run 2 adventures at once plus joining another player adventure.
    Would allow to have 1 adventure you started, 1 adventure you joined and the added adventure slot would allow to join or start a 3rd adventure etc.

Use your imagination with all those troops and adventure possible it would be a great new feature addition.
    • With the added send all explorer feature that everyone have been asking.
    • Population capacity economy view (Allow to quickly view each types of population buildings and their level)
    • Population creation economy view (Allow to view buildings that produce settlers and levels)
    • More island space
    • Way to sort general via type, name, date etc. a bit like in the "star" view but when sending general to adventure. (Send Army function)

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    The send army box is a royal pain. All the generals appear, even those in star, in an apparently random and always changing order. Make it so it's sortable, make it so only gens that are not in star show up.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Llewelyn1966 View Post
    The send army box is a royal pain. All the generals appear, even those in star, in an apparently random and always changing order. Make it so it's sortable, make it so only gens that are not in star show up.
    I cannot agree with the "make it so only gens that are not in star show up." since a lot of players have general in star but the sorting in the Send Army is a pain and should be sorted like the star menu.
    But this could be a sorting feature.
    Sort by:
    • Landed generals
    • Type
    • Last used
    • etc.
    Not everyone make all their general type land on main island (They take valuable building space) I only keep a certain amount and most of my generals are in star.
    But having ways to sort them correctly when sending them to adventure could really be useful since right now they seem randomly generated.

World
    Ares
    not only it's random, but the order changes all the time if the generals are in transferring.

- sortable list
    - more visible rows and columns
    - generals do not have to land
    - generals do not unload their troops
    - assign troops from that window

also i would like to sell back some generals for gems, even 10% of the value would be good. many of them are completely useless.
    Whence comest thou?

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Llewelyn1966 View Post
    Make it so it's sortable, make it so only gens that are not in star show up.
    Preach!!!!!!!

World
    Ares
    I would just like the Send Army to have everyone in two groups: Those that have troops attached and those without.

Reply to Thread