Reply to Thread

Thread: The lag is totally unacceptable

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

The lag is totally unacceptable

Every single collectable takes 3 to 4 clicks to pick up. Every building takes 2 to 3 click to tear down. The game takes at least 2 to 3 minutes just to log in. Adding troops to a general gives a 10 second hourglass. I am so sick and tired of this lag.

I just tore down a low copper mine to rediscover and refill it. Of course the game was not accepting me commands as usual so I started mashing the mouse and ended up tearing down my level 6 bookbinder instead. Now I am out 5k gold coins, 10k granite, 9k exotic planks, and 800 grout to rebuild it and I can't make books for the next 15 days, all because of a few misclicks from the endless frustration I feel from this laggy as hell game refusing to accept the commands from my first clicks.

I have intel 7700, 16 gig ddr4, samsumg 970 evo ssd, nvidia 1080, and 300 mbps internet connection so it is certainly not a problem on my end.

I really hope the new Unity software doesn't require 3 to 4 clicks for every command the way the game does now because this is just totally disgusting.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Showdang2 View Post
    Every single collectable takes 3 to 4 clicks to pick up. Every building takes 2 to 3 click to tear down. The game takes at least 2 to 3 minutes just to log in. Adding troops to a general gives a 10 second hourglass. I am so sick and tired of this lag.

I just tore down a low copper mine to rediscover and refill it. Of course the game was not accepting me commands as usual so I started mashing the mouse and ended up tearing down my level 6 bookbinder instead. Now I am out 5k gold coins, 10k granite, 9k exotic planks, and 800 grout to rebuild it and I can't make books for the next 15 days, all because of a few misclicks from the endless frustration I feel from this laggy as hell game refusing to accept the commands from my first clicks.

I have intel 7700, 16 gig ddr4, samsumg 970 evo ssd, nvidia 1080, and 300 mbps internet connection so it is certainly not a problem on my end.

I really hope the new Unity software doesn't require 3 to 4 clicks for every command the way the game does now because this is just totally disgusting.
    I really wonder if people in Europe experience the same lag. It is very possible we are getting this lag in North America because the servers are located in Europe, if that is the cause then no Unity isn't going to change anything.

I agree it is just terrible though and the constant freezing as well

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    On the Euro servers we have heard reports of problems on the Dutch and Romanian servers.

Reply to Thread