Reply to Thread

Thread: Scared Explorer mails need different subject line

World
    Zeus

Scared Explorer mails need different subject line

The Scared Explorer has thrown a monkey wrench into using the mass mail function.

For someone with a lot of exlorers, accepting Loot Mails in a batch makes perfect sense. I can accept all my loot using six clicks OR I can go thru 70 mails, 2 clicks each, for a total of 140 clicks.

Since the Scared Explorer takes 9 days for a prolonged search, YES, I very much want to see what he’s brought back every single time he comes home. The problem is that I have to open each of my 70 mails one by one to figure out which one is his since they all say Your Skillfull Explorer has found a treasure etc, etc. This technically isn’t a bug; however, it negates the use of a really cool feature for all my other explorers any time he comes home overnight with the rest of them. Besides that, it wastes my time having to weed thru 70 mails to find his.

The simple solution is to have his subject line stand out like a sore thumb so I can find his mail with a quick visual scan of the subject lines. Different Geologists treasure show different subject lines, making them easy to find. Examples being: Archeological Geo mails say Buried Treasure Found, Dilligent Geos say Bonus Items Found. So it shouldn’t be difficult to impliment a similar subject line for Scared Explorers.

Thank you.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    This is a good idea. I'm not going to bother looking now unless I happen to time it right because I'm not going through that much mail, but with something to differentiate it from the rest, it might be worth the effort.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Agreed. Need a different subject line in email for Scared explorer.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    agreed plus one.. currently i skim through my 100 plus mails for buried treasure and bonus (the two geos) but i repeatedly miss scared's emails.

especially during events where there are a ton of short searches.

World
    Zeus
    Could just change the email subject from all searches to:
    <name of the explorer> has returned from a treasure/adventure search

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultim View Post
    Could just change the email subject from all searches to:
    <name of the explorer> has returned from a treasure/adventure search
    Best solution

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    plus one - ALL explorer emails need a name on them.. i sent romantics out on the wrong search.. i spent 30 min scrolling thru EACH of the mails trying to find his image .. turns out you never bothered to put the image there and only the text referring to his skill if you managed to search in the right parameters. its supremely frustrating (and we cant just hit arrow down on the message to go to the next message like every other email system on the planet either)

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Agree totally with Ultim.
    Proud leader of Eden, where everyone is accepted and respected, regardless of playing level. Write me for a free membership!

Retired Community Leader ShuttlePilot's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    Plus 1 !!!
    Guild Leader, The Creators

That which does not bore me, makes me stranger...

Reply to Thread