Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] TSO Future Timeline & Unity FAQ

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    So how do we transition from "login using facebook" to the new (required) login?

I echo k8tkaboom's comment/question. I'm not interested in a complete rebuild, there will have to be a way to transition existing accounts. If it means starting from level 1 again I for one will say a sad goodbye to TSO.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    New client seems to work just fine for me.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I echo the concerns about switching to a UBSoft account login. I have used the Facebook login since day one and would hate to have to start over from scratch. I searched the forums and could not find any information about how to switch to the new login without loosing game progress. Please make this process known for us Facebook users.

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    I will be posting a more detailed guide on the migration procedure to Ubisoft Login soon, along with some frequently asked questions/issues.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    What about the people who currently login from Facebook? will they have to start a new game?

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I keep seeing Mac version available for download soon. Can you please be more specific? I can no longer login to my account, yet a mac version for download is still unavailable. What gives?

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by SirStandsAlot View Post
    I keep seeing Mac version available for download soon. Can you please be more specific? I can no longer login to my account, yet a mac version for download is still unavailable. What gives?
    yup - same question - i'm officially locked outta the game on my mac.... when i hit play now.. i get 'download' the client. which of course is only for the pc...
    why not leave it so that we can USE flash as long as it lets us???

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Yep another Mac user here and there are 4 more that I know of in my guild

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciara_Belle View Post
    yup - same question - i'm officially locked outta the game on my mac.... when i hit play now.. i get 'download' the client. which of course is only for the pc...
    why not leave it so that we can USE flash as long as it lets us???
    According to the German forum...no Mac client until January.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    ...and this is exactly why I'm not buying Gems anymore.

I used to happily buy the 'big pack' at least every Christmas, but the support (esp for Mac users) in general has slipped so much over the last few years that I'm concerned I'll be dropping $125CDN (because $10/mo is 'reasonable') on a game I'll suddenly not be able to use...at least for months, possibly forever.

Too many of our (and other) Guilders have quit after 'losing' their Home Island (which is odd, because the rest of us can still visit them and interact) and having to restart. As seen above, more are ready to follow if TSO/BB/Ubisoft don't step up their performance and support.

Reply to Thread