Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: [Feedback] TSO Future Timeline & Unity FAQ

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Flash will still work in 2021. It just won't be supported and will be blocked by all major browsers (in their updated versions). so right Gwalben! all ppl need to do is to make sure that they have it installed on their computers

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    so right and again if you have flash installed on your computer then you should not need to worry if the browsers don't support it anymore if one has installed a flash player starting from Feb. 2020 then just install an older version that dose not have a kill switch attached to it

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Hi . I logged in and downloaded the temp client. I have not gotten an email to log in on Ubisoft. My email is sebba22@aol.com . Also you can contact me at 570 540 3141 by text . Thanks in advance Eric

Noble
    World
    Ares
    So this notice said that the testserver would switch to its unity version before the Christmas event, however the event is basically over now and it is still only using the downloadable client. Does the mean a delay for the whole timeline?

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    ^^ agree w/ trialgame we are in the indeterminate time between xmas event and valentines where unity should be deployed (and i get my mac guildies back)..... but no word at all from BB...

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Timelines work like this: they plan on getting this done by this date, that done by that date. but in the end the last day before they go live they scramble to do the last 6 months of work in one day and it all goes south...

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by binderberger View Post
    Timelines work like this: they plan on getting this done by this date, that done by that date. but in the end the last day before they go live they scramble to do the last 6 months of work in one day and it all goes south...
    They basically made that post 2-3 weeks before Unity was supposed to be on the test server though (and promised to keep us updated). At that point in time the game should have been extremely close to being able to be tested - this additional month of delaying in testing likely means we will be lucky to see it before next September.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Domesday -- Are you there?

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Valentine event starts in 1 week. Looks like mac users will miss the Valentine event in addition to the Christmas event we already missed.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    so on the time line it states "UPLAY LOGIN" b4 failentines??? soo what does this refer to. yet ANOTHER log in version we have to switch too??

Reply to Thread