Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] TSO Future Timeline & Unity FAQ

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus

[Feedback] TSO Future Timeline & Unity FAQ

Please feel free to leave your thoughts and comments on the TSO Future Timeline & Unity FAQ.

The original post can be found here.

Happy commenting!
    BB_Trafffer

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    SOOO. .. i've been asking dozens of times.. and even ... after baiting the "we have info soon". this announcement comes out, and STILL NO INFO ON IF THE TEMP CLIENT SUPPORTS MAC?

HOW difficult is it to provide this? Its fair amount of mac players on your game.

who do i have to BRIBE .. cajol.. BEG for this info???

seriously ticked off now
    cia

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Not sure if I should ask here or if there's another thread but while you are building the new client how about a new building? Call it the retirement home and let us move our unused gens, geo's etc to a new window where we can still access them but not have them cluttering up our star. Just a thought.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    There was another thread on this where they were taking suggestions like that. And why a new building - all they need to give us a hide option for the star or another tab.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    +1 for mac support on the new download client. I usually connect to TSO on either my mac or my linux machines. I can compromise on no linux support for the dl client.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by kevlaar7 View Post
    +1 for mac support on the new download client. I usually connect to TSO on either my mac or my linux machines. I can compromise on no linux support for the dl client.
    Has anyone made a ticket asking this? Questions on forums often go answered in my experience.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyndywalker View Post
    Not sure if I should ask here or if there's another thread but while you are building the new client how about a new building? Call it the retirement home and let us move our unused gens, geo's etc to a new window where we can still access them but not have them cluttering up our star. Just a thought.
    maybe a building where generals can study old maps and can generate experience points from them and adventure tales at the expense of bread, bear, and coins...
    would be a sink for old adventures that nobody ever runs, would also soak up the coins and give them some value, and would also serve as a dump for old generals we dont use.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Two to three major events on the 'temp solution' before switching to Unity? O.o

Forgive my pessimism, but the track record to date doesn't bode well for those events.

Nice to hear the 'group send' idea is finally getting some attention. Hopefully some others we've been asking for for 'years' will get dealt with as well.

We shall see how well we Mac users are doing through this... :/

As far as old Gens, I still think adding the ability to 'Merc' them out during an Adv would be a great solution. That way we can check a box that allows us to send the Gen to an allied player on a single Adv. A huge help for newer players without 'costing' anyone anything, or maybe it'll be a Quest thing in Excelsior that we have to complete to allow 'the knowledge' to be shared with our Gens, much like the Manu/Tome/Codex recipes. Get once, good to go.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    With new opportunities to support right click, of course creating select all drag boxes would be lovely. Either to select all generals in an area to star/send/attack, or select all buildings to turn off at once or back on. In a perfect world, even select all buildings to apply a buff from a drop down of options. Great for huge plots of fisheries, deer stalkers, tree cutters, etc.

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Hey folks

Dropping good news for Mac Users!

Updated FAQ:

Are we going to use the current Slim Browser during the transition, or will this be updated/reworked?
    • It will be a new and updated Download Client. We will provide a MacOS installer for the client.
    Last edited by BB_Trafffer; 11-24-20 at 06:15 am.

Reply to Thread