Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Ubisoft Guide - Step by Step

Noble
    World
    Ares
    Not sure where to put this so I will drop it here. On test server, I have downloaded the new client and can log in and play fine, however when I go to the forums there it does not show me as logged in. It isn't the "account not verified" problem as I have had that before. This is just a disconnect between the log in and the forums. I am logged in on the test server home page, I even have my test island up and running but the forums are no longer reading the log in and connecting to my account. As there is no way to log in to the forums manually, I can not post there at the moment. I fear that this will happen here as well when it goes live, so I am posting this here and now in case I can not after the update.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Trialgame View Post
    Not sure where to put this so I will drop it here. On test server, I have downloaded the new client and can log in and play fine, however when I go to the forums there it does not show me as logged in. It isn't the "account not verified" problem as I have had that before. This is just a disconnect between the log in and the forums. I am logged in on the test server home page, I even have my test island up and running but the forums are no longer reading the log in and connecting to my account. As there is no way to log in to the forums manually, I can not post there at the moment. I fear that this will happen here as well when it goes live, so I am posting this here and now in case I can not after the update.
    That actually is new. I know I posted on that test server forum when using the new client earlier but when I went and double checked just now, it made me download the exe again and with that one I am unable to access the test forum.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Regarding the Troubleshooting "Registration not completed" thread, the "cancel registration" function does not work for me. I click it and go around in endless circles with the login dialogue asking me to "complete registration," which i then cancel and it takes me right back to "registration not complete." Help! I can login via FB but that is going away!

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Trialgame View Post
    It was like that for me as well. I had to try the test forums in a different browser, and sometimes that worked so that I could post something there. I didn't have to leave the game in the new client.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    - If you are still unable to receive our emails, the last remaining option is to transfer your account to another email address and try again.
    ok... how? because I think this is my last remaining option...

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by binderberger View Post
    - If you are still unable to receive our emails, the last remaining option is to transfer your account to another email address and try again.
    have you tried - under profile

https://prnt.sc/xpj7wz

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by binderberger View Post
    Please contact our support team and request an email change.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I created this account so that I can post here:

I opened a ticket to help me migrate my account from FB to ubisoft but after that was done I could not recover my avatar (Gritchee). No matter what I do I always comeback to the ''choose avatar name'' page. My ticket is still open but for some reason, the tech completely ghosted me. No news since a week.

So I asked for help on FB, a bb tech offered to look at my ticket. I sent him all infos and he also never responded.

At that point its getting a bit ridiculous. What the heck is going on here? I'm no programmer, butttt I don't think my problem is very complicated. Just a matter of linking my old avatar to my ubisoft email adress...

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Gratche View Post
    I created this account so that I can post here:

I opened a ticket to help me migrate my account from FB to ubisoft but after that was done I could not recover my avatar (Gritchee). No matter what I do I always comeback to the ''choose avatar name'' page. My ticket is still open but for some reason, the tech completely ghosted me. No news since a week.

So I asked for help on FB, a bb tech offered to look at my ticket. I sent him all infos and he also never responded.

At that point its getting a bit ridiculous. What the heck is going on here? I'm no programmer, butttt I don't think my problem is very complicated. Just a matter of linking my old avatar to my ubisoft email adress...
    I was the person you contacted. As I told you before, I will contact you soon.

Sorry for the delay!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    How long do i have to wait to get email for ubisoft login after i remove the settlers from my facebook apps section?? Hopefully the game isnt deleted when i did so... Idk why all these hassles..

Reply to Thread