Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Ubisoft Guide - Step by Step

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I don't know if I am able to receive the email with the link to change the password as mentioned at the beginning of the instruction set even though I do receive the automated response email when I initially contact support. Is there a way to get the password change link some other way in order to do the migration?

They finally sent a password reset after I contacted support. Everything works for now.
    Last edited by Lockstep; 02-21-21 at 05:09 pm. Reason: Got it fixed.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    i am unable to get certain emails delivered to me. I tried to click on "forgot my password" to get my password reset and that doesnt work. I also cant get the email to migrate my facebook account to ubisoft. If I log in via facebook, should I be very concerned over this? thanks.

I submitted this as a support ticket. should I be worried since the migration is coming soon...

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by binderberger View Post
    i am unable to get certain emails delivered to me. I tried to click on "forgot my password" to get my password reset and that doesnt work. I also cant get the email to migrate my facebook account to ubisoft. If I log in via facebook, should I be very concerned over this? thanks.

I submitted this as a support ticket. should I be worried since the migration is coming soon...
    There is a problem with their password reset emails. I tried it a week or so ago and it took 4 days for the reset email to show up. I had no problem with getting the emails from support though (but I buy gems so maybe get better service than those who don't - don't know if that applies to you or not).

And yes you should be worried if you haven't migrated over from facebook yet since I believe you won't be able to login after the 25th if you haven't.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    i got an email with a ticket number...
    [Ticket#US-2021022212000152]
    so there is some progress... i tried doing all of this a month ago but never got the email then either...
    nothing in spam folder either...

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by binderberger View Post
    i got an email with a ticket number...
    [Ticket#US-2021022212000152]
    so there is some progress... i tried doing all of this a month ago but never got the email then either...
    nothing in spam folder either...
    When I did mine back in December. I got 2 emails right away - within 2 minutes of unhooking facebook and one about an hour later. I suspect a lot of people left things to the last minute and everything got delayed.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I have broken my account from Facebook, 4 or 5 times now. I've contacted support through the contact form 2 or 3 different times now. I even used a different email address in case that was the problem. I have NOT ONCE in all this gotten an email regarding the disconnecting OR in my support requests. I wait at least a day if not longer before reconnecting to Facebook to log in. I have come here in a last attempt for help.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyRach View Post
    I have broken my account from Facebook, 4 or 5 times now. I've contacted support through the contact form 2 or 3 different times now. I even used a different email address in case that was the problem. I have NOT ONCE in all this gotten an email regarding the disconnecting OR in my support requests. I wait at least a day if not longer before reconnecting to Facebook to log in. I have come here in a last attempt for help.
    ...and that's our Guild Leader that isn't getting online. Just one of the many that we've lost to this fiasco.

World
    Zeus
    No email received here as well. Waited for half a day.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by AstrumLuxLucis View Post
    ...and that's our Guild Leader that isn't getting online. Just one of the many that we've lost to this fiasco.
    Why didn't people do this back in December, almost everyone who did got switched over within a day (unless they didn't follow instructions..)

World
    Zeus
    Some official tweets for updates(https://twitter.com/CastleEmpire):
    Hello Settlers - we're aware that some players are missing the unlink email, or receive an already expired link when attempting to migrating their account to Ubisoft Connect. We're investigating this issue urgently in order to resolve it as soon as possible! BB_Saqui

The Ubisoft Migration has been postponed until February 26th, due to the time required to solve an issue with e-mails. The problem has been solved and we want to give you some additional time to update your passwords and access your legacy account if needed.

Be aware that this is *not mandatory* for Facebook players, only those who play via our website login!

Reply to Thread