Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: [Feedback] Ubisoft Guide - Step by Step

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by binderberger View Post
    i am unable to get certain emails delivered to me. I tried to click on "forgot my password" to get my password reset and that doesnt work. I also cant get the email to migrate my facebook account to ubisoft. If I log in via facebook, should I be very concerned over this? thanks.

I submitted this as a support ticket. should I be worried since the migration is coming soon...

ok so i have gotten nowhere with the tech support. the problem is simple to me. I have 2 email addresses. the one I am registered on at ubisoft which is kurtbinderberger@gmail.com. and the one the game has which is binderberger@gmail.com I simply need my game account linked to my kurtbinderberger@gmail.com email address. my login name in the game is binderberger. I had to make a new game account to even get access to post here... can anyone either please help? tech support just sends an email to reset my password but that doesnt gem me logged in to the game. any help is greatly appreciated...

World
    Zeus
    If you disconnect your account from facebook, you can reconnect it back if you dont get an email. I did it twice, because the emails dont seem to get delivered still.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by binderberger1 View Post
    ok so i have gotten nowhere with the tech support. the problem is simple to me. I have 2 email addresses. the one I am registered on at ubisoft which is kurtbinderberger@gmail.com. and the one the game has which is binderberger@gmail.com I simply need my game account linked to my kurtbinderberger@gmail.com email address. my login name in the game is binderberger. I had to make a new game account to even get access to post here... can anyone either please help? tech support just sends an email to reset my password but that doesnt gem me logged in to the game. any help is greatly appreciated...
    I am still locked out of the game. I created an email address at ubisoft that is binderberger@gmail.com so i am now able to get the forgot password emails from them but when i try to log in it wants me to register and pick a new avatar name. in other words it wants me to create a new account. I have over 100k gems on my old account. can anyone on my server please ask mods in game to help me? I will give free grout or oil to anyone that can get me logged in to my old account... please start a petition to get me back in to the game. the tech support just doesnt respond to my messages... my avatar name is binderberger. this is a duplicate account to get me to post here because i cant even log in to post under my original name here.

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    The main problem is fixed - if you try to unlink your account and merge it with Ubisoft, everything should work now.

Some players can currently experience an "invalid link" error. This only applies to those who have previously tried to merge and didn't reconnect yet to FB.

We're looking into it.

World
    Zeus
    My email still wont arrive.

Reply to Thread