Reply to Thread

Thread: Question about Ubisoft login

World
    Ares

Question about Ubisoft login

Hello. I have a question about the Ubisoft Login Guide post, found here:My Settlers account is not linked to a Facebook account. In addition, when I pull up the Ubisoft Connect client and select the "Games" tab, I see The Settlers Online listed under the "Free Games" section, as can be seen here.

So, is "migration" for my account simply a matter of logging in using the Ubisoft Connect client, rather than pulling Settlers up on a web browser?

Thank you for any clarification that you can provide. -EG

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    In this case, you don't need to do anything as your account is already a Ubisoft account.

You can simply log in with your Ubisoft login.

World
    Ares

Thank you for information

OK. Thank you. If you have any suggestions as to what I can do if I click on that icon and my account gets lost or reset, I would appreciate receiving that information.

Here is what is said on the game's information page within the Ubisoft app: https://prnt.sc/w2l2aa

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    also - if the login we get on the homepages is 'white' ubisoft - is that the final goal login?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Downloaded the client, twice. restarted computer, hit play and got first graphic, switched to 2nd graphic(load screen) and then get "not responding" error. Will try again later.

Reply to Thread