Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25

Thread: [Feedback] [LIVESERVER] New downloadable client.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Is it just me or does it take multiple tries to get client to get things working? Seems like I try until someone signs off to let me sign on. Slight dose of paranoia.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    I've had no issues loading since implementation. hit play button > wait 2-6 minutes for loading. (defintely a lot longer than browser prior)

however as Narasn pointed out last page, I've had it memory leak and crash my computer a few times, client has totally frozen at times, but what i get most is the "(not responding)" spikes every 15 seconds for no reason and am pretty much forced to reboot the client. I've had the client open for 2 hours or 19 hours idle no issues some days, or 1 hour and it will go bananas. Ill close out a different game and it will show the client close out error as if it was the client that was closed. makes no sense

World
    Ares
    With this implementation, whenever the "not responding" message appears, I just wait and it clears up around 30 seconds later, once in a while a minute. I've only needed to close the window and start over just a couple of times since this version went live. Yes, the general loading time does take longer than it used to under Chrome, but faster than the older IE, which used to take me 15 minutes to load; I just leave the computer for a bit to do something else while TSO loads.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    DOMES!!!!!! !!!!! I HAVE BEEN HOPING to see one from YOU !! I will be coming back do not give up on me! I cannot get in yet but when things get fixed I will come back! Hope everything is wonderful for you and watch for me! MA

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Domesday View Post
    yep.
    DOMES!!!!! Posted one for you and so glad to see you!!! There is a post in here -I will be back!!! MA

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Browser Firefox 84.0.2 64 bit
    Windows 10 version 2004(OS Build 19041.746)
    bring up https://www.thesettlersonline.net/en/homepage which I leave logged in.
    Give it 5-10 seconds to recognize being logged in.
    Click Play Now button
    wait for german the settler screen to come up
    wait for game to come up 30-90 seconds
    expand to full screen
    play as normal
    I go to log out, in the game window, by either clicking the red button under my character picture or the x in the upper right hand window.
    get popup that something went wrong
    I get the popup both when the website is still open showing that I am signed in on my firefox browser or not.

What is the intended way to turn off the game with out error?

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    any news on when the win 32 bit client will be available?

Reply to Thread