Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] [LIVESERVER] New downloadable client.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    Please feel free to leave your thoughts and comments on the [LIVESERVER] New downloadable client.

The original post can be found here.

Happy commenting!
    BB_Trafffer
    i cant start the game pls help me
    https://prnt.sc/w5ji9a

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Calisto02 View Post
    unable to log in after downloading new client help please
    What OS were you using. How were you logging in, i.e. facebook, legacy, ubisoft ? Did you download and instal it as administrator?

Recruit
    World
    Ares

new liveserver error

i can play the new liveserver client im already

https://prnt.sc/w5ji9a

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    No go ... I downloaded then started the Install - first thing I got was Uninstall, so after doing that, the Install started and completed. I clicked the blue Play Now button and got the Download screen all over again. Multiple tries, same result, just looping back to Download. Pretty bleak.

My laptop has Win 7 32 bit .. earlier, I saw a comment that this won't work with 32 bit - can anyone confirm? If that is the case, well ... after 8-1/2 years of playing TSO .. Buh-Bye, BB ... shabby treatment of your players, esp on the day before you are gone for the weekend and our event starts on Monday. I am so disappointed.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Calliope_Jeyne View Post
    No go ... I downloaded then started the Install - first thing I got was Uninstall, so after doing that, the Install started and completed. I clicked the blue Play Now button and got the Download screen all over again. Multiple tries, same result, just looping back to Download. Pretty bleak.

My laptop has Win 7 32 bit .. earlier, I saw a comment that this won't work with 32 bit - can anyone confirm? If that is the case, well ... after 8-1/2 years of playing TSO .. Buh-Bye, BB ... shabby treatment of your players, esp on the day before you are gone for the weekend and our event starts on Monday. I am so disappointed.
    Yes multiple people with 32 bit can't play this version. And most people with windows 7 can't play it either but it appears that must be the 32bit issue because someone said it works with win 7 and 64 bit.

I didn't read up entirely on the Unity thing but it is possible that version will support win 32.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I am also getting the error screen that my game can't be updated (after installing and logging in through website, which is what I have always done). I am running on Windows 10, so not dealing with the win 7/32 issue.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarabell496 View Post
    I am also getting the error screen that my game can't be updated (after installing and logging in through website, which is what I have always done). I am running on Windows 10, so not dealing with the win 7/32 issue.
    Did you install as administrator?

They really should put this at the top instead of bottom of that thread since in game it appears people aren't noticing it.

If you are unable to start the game even after following these instructions. Please also pay attention to the following instructions:

1. do not download the client as administrator (because you cannot start the client as administrator).
    2. do not change the folder that is noted in the installation directory. If it is "only" installed, it works. If it is changed, it may not work.
    3. if no popup appears at point 8, you may not be logged in properly. Click on "News" again and log in normally.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Windows 10 here and keep getting the download screen. Have even tried going through "news" and it brings me back to the download screen. I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times. Now when installing it tells me there is an "error opening file for writing" and give option of abort, retry (which does nothing), and ignore which then finishes but still brings me to the download screen. I try going through news and still brings me to download.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    No complaints from me so far. Seems to work just like normal.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    anyone notice how quiet BB is ? and that its other players trying to troubleshoot? Its rather upsetting that not a single BB is to be found when they do a major chance/release like this.. right up to a weekend.

Reply to Thread