Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] [LIVESERVER] New downloadable client.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeannine View Post
    So is there any list of OS and browsers it is meant to work on? If it actually works that is.

I had asked day one about W7 and 32 when they announced the client, as that's the old laptop I usually play it on, but of course never got a response.

So be nice to know if I should work at it to get it to work, keep an eye on the forums, or just toss the game as it's not going to be supported for it.

Thanks

PS. For me, just keeps asking me to download the client again even though I have and it installed. W7 32 Chrome.
    32-bit systems are not supported, the only existing client is for 64-bit systems.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciara_Belle View Post
    so im officially locked outta the game on my mac.... when i hit play now.. i get 'download' the client. which of course is only for the pc... good job bb
    Really BB? You "apologize" for the Mac delay while you "polish" it, but have completely disabled the ability for anyone not using Winblows to be able to play? Genius.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by kevlaar7 View Post
    Really BB? You "apologize" for the Mac delay while you "polish" it, but have completely disabled the ability for anyone not using Winblows to be able to play? Genius.
    Not even all "Winblows" users can play - 32-bit systems are not supported and even many with 64-bit are facing numerous problems

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Yeah, kinda what I was thinking when I asked. Some fans said there's no reason they wouldn't do 32 as Unity can do it and were saying it should be fine... but I've been around ubi too long to be so optimistic.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Remei View Post
    32-bit systems are not supported, the only existing client is for 64-bit systems.
    Yeah, kinda what I was thinking when I asked. Some fans said there's no reason they wouldn't do 32 as Unity can do it and were saying it should be fine... but I've been around ubi too long to be so optimistic. Heh maybe if they see a big drop in numbers they'll compile another client.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    as a macOS user, I am locked out and cannot log in anymore until Jan 2021 when the macOS client is released?? this is very disappointing.
    Looks like the xmas event this year is a bust for all mac users

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeannine View Post
    Yeah, kinda what I was thinking when I asked. Some fans said there's no reason they wouldn't do 32 as Unity can do it and were saying it should be fine... but I've been around ubi too long to be so optimistic. Heh maybe if they see a big drop in numbers they'll compile another client.
    Unity probably can, but they didnt bother writing a separate standalone client for us... Guess that means a break until Unity comes (if ever).

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I'm sorry to hear about all those people having problems. I hope it gets sorted out so everyone is able to play again. Especially sorry for the left out Mac users.

I didn't have any issues installing or getting the client working, but I would have liked to change the location where it is installed. My default drive is solid state and is low on space. Once the game ran (Win 7, 64 bit) it showed as "Not Responding" for a few minutes, but then loaded.

I know the staff of BB worked hard and it's difficult to have to deal with so many problems and complaints, but hang in there. It's still an impressive accomplishment to keep this game going for so long and changing platforms is challenging. Thank you for your many efforts!

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I've been playing this game with my cousin and my wife on a same computer with the help of adobe flashplayer that can support multiple logged in account. Do you plan on enabling the downloadable client to activate multiple accounts on a single computer?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    The New client is a complete disaster. Jusst like it was on test server it has constant issuees Took me 40 mins to login played for 10 tried to visit someones island and the game creashed Tried to play settlers on my phone and it wont let me play there at all Its a Complete joke. For someone who has spent money in this game for a long time I am totally disgusted that I can no longer play it and there is 0 chaance of getting any refund or satisfaction from BB

Reply to Thread