Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] [LIVESERVER] New downloadable client.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    ok latest bug.. replicated many times.. sound disappears after 20 min or so.. i checked sound is on and working.. (course i cant test another tab in your 'browser'). made sure system sound is fine.. but poof.. sound is gone.. (made sure it wasnt muted or turned down in game.. it just goes for ding ding... then 20 min later nada). reloading fixes but that takes soo long.

correction - i timed it today.. sound lasts 6 minutes.. then nothing. i have reloaded.. and them marked the time while collecting collies.. and at 6 min they stopped any noises. nor did dusting make a jingle etc.. frustrating.. as i cant hear for intercepts or explorers.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    First, I imagine a LOT of people quit over this. I doubt many of the people that can't get in now is going to wait for the fix for them, especially considering they'll miss the entire Christmas event. They was really no excuse for this considering there were YEARS of warning that Flash was going bye-bye.

Second, ever since I've DLed this I've had my computer crash while playing like 4 times. I never had that problem before.

Good Citizen Award Recipient Domesday's Avatar
    World
    Ares
    yep.
    Domesday
    Guild Leader Emeritus
    Sammy's Lost Legion
    "I hope for nothing. I fear nothing. I am free."
    Nikos Kazantzakis

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    still have several guildies locked out - mac, steam, facebook.. client doesnt work... etc... steam and fb - no answer to support request going back to before dec 11.. and my fav.. support answer in full german.. to an english email.... ... just crazy.. they've missed the entire event and cant even get in in time for use to gift them presents.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I am a mac user. How will I know when I can play the game again?

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciara_Belle View Post
    still have several guildies locked out - mac, steam, facebook.. client doesnt work... etc... steam and fb - no answer to support request going back to before dec 11.. and my fav.. support answer in full german.. to an english email.... ... just crazy.. they've missed the entire event and cant even get in in time for use to gift them presents.
    Steam/Facebook - feel free to send me a PM with the ticket ID - I'll take care of it.

Quote Originally Posted by derf1103 View Post
    I am a mac user. How will I know when I can play the game again?
    We will make an announcement on our Website & Social Media.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    I left the game open all night and most of today like I normally do at event end and was experiencing almost constant freezing - when I finally relogged I checked task manager and the game had been taking over 12gb of memory and pushing my memory usage into the red.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    Steam/Facebook - feel free to send me a PM with the ticket ID - I'll take care of it.

I have a question about ticket service. In Anno online they actually ended up not providing ticket service to people who played the game totally for free.

I never had any big problem with service when I had problems with my facebook switching when I made a ticket on Dec 11 but I buy gems almost every year. I actually don't have a problem with tiered service myself but I am wondering if that is what is happening because I know some of the people who are still not in the game have never bought gems.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post

hi

they cannot PM you.. as they cannot log .. in... log in is required to PM on forum too

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciara_Belle View Post
    hi

they cannot PM you.. as they cannot log .. in... log in is required to PM on forum too
    You can, however, get the ticket numbers and PM him since you appear to be acting on their behalf anyway.

Reply to Thread