Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] [LIVESERVER] New downloadable client.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    well tried with a non admin account and got the same can't update client so sent off support ticket, expect a resolution about 1 year after I die. really looks like close to 7 years down the tubes

World
    Zeus
    This is not ok BB! Full control to any PC using this client? So BB can steal any data if ppl use this client!
    http://icecream.me/55450df24f43be047eebc1aba5b8a047

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I get all the way to the last page of instructions and then it freezes. You sure your server is even working?

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Milleh84 View Post
    no leaving!
    was planning to finish the GB (started other day) and send you a smoke house during Christmas... bad luck

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Settlers2211 View Post
    was planning to finish the GB (started other day) and send you a smoke house during Christmas... bad luck
    No leaving i said! they promised a mac version, maybe the dev people just had a hiccup or something.

however i'd like to point out i called this . no way they were gonna do a release of something new painlessly... and they decide to do it on a friday... right before weekend, right before event start ... excellent timing BB

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Milleh84 View Post
    No leaving i said! they promised a mac version, maybe the dev people just had a hiccup or something.

however i'd like to point out i called this . no way they were gonna do a release of something new painlessly... and they decide to do it on a friday... right before weekend, right before event start ... excellent timing BB
    I understand releasing something with bugs. But for some of the users there is no option to at all... POOR PLANNING...

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Settlers2211 View Post
    I understand releasing something with bugs. But for some of the users there is no option to at all... POOR PLANNING...
    Yeah, should have kept the previous gameplay through Flash powered browser at least... Maybe that will be the only option for many, let's see if Mac users can made them restore that because I have only found like 2 more Win32 users complaining in German forums, so we are a very tiny minority

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Remei View Post
    Yeah, should have kept the previous gameplay through Flash powered browser at least... Maybe that will be the only option for many, let's see if Mac users can made them restore that because I have only found like 2 more Win32 users complaining in German forums, so we are a very tiny minority
    i know of a few american players with win32 - that generally logs a little later - so most likely some more complaints

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Remei View Post
    Safari on Macs actually doesn't allow you to have flash if you bought the equipment after a certain date so I am pretty sure they wouldn't make it through the event anyway with a mac.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    So is there any list of OS and browsers it is meant to work on? If it actually works that is.

I had asked day one about W7 and 32 when they announced the client, as that's the old laptop I usually play it on, but of course never got a response.

So be nice to know if I should work at it to get it to work, keep an eye on the forums, or just toss the game as it's not going to be supported for it.

Thanks

PS. For me, just keeps asking me to download the client again even though I have and it installed. W7 32 Chrome.

Reply to Thread