Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] [LIVESERVER] New downloadable client.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Remei View Post
    So far it seems like it wont be postponed and will start on Monday, but they are considering ideas of having "2nd round" or prolonging it too.
    https://forum.diesiedleronline.de/th...=1#post1772457
    The game I imagine for most people right now is working better than it has in years. The only problem I am having with it consistently is when I leave it open for 5 or more hours and it becomes totally unresponsive or extremely laggy. I don't need to be leaving it open that long though I was just testing to see how it works. Now how it responds during the event under a heavier load is anyone's guess.

I am glad they aren't postponing the event and if I was on the other side and couldn't play I still wouldn't be expecting them to. In my opinion there is nothing being rewarded for that event that people need to absolutely have.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    this is horrible, took me an hour to get to run today, had to uninstall (the computer said it could not find it to uninstall) so then had to use CC Cleaner to delete from installed programs, reboot, reg clean, re-download file, run, reboot. This is just not user friendly if I have to install and uninstall every day

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Wow, when one of the senior players has such problems, I think it is time to play something else. Wish we had been warned, so I could have said goodbye to my guild mates. BB seems to have forgotten that many of their players are older and not tech savvy (speaking of myself). This is a debacle!!

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    So for Linux users - get the VM for 90 days (looking at the MS VM license), what's after that?

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Narasn View Post
    I don't see anyone in global saying that. Some people have said they didn't instal it in the default folder as they were told to though and that seems to be causing issues and people seem to be exiting the game some unknown way and having to reinstall it but when they use the red button to close the game they aren't.

I have had the game open all morning for about 5 hours and have never timed out yet. The forum yes, I have timed out on this forum a few times in fact but not the game.
    I am one of those who did not install the client to the default location, and have no issues. I have a folder where I install all games to, and that is where I installed the client.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by bomwite View Post
    See how dangerous is this client! https://streamable.com/4ye3xe
    BB=the biggest liars

How is it possible for BB to be liars? Aren't you really ashamed of what you're doing?
    Open up a basic Windows application, or any other application and do the same thing. You will see the exact same thing....

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by PlanetBob View Post
    My AVG (anti virus complained about IDP.Generic in the client.exe file and I've quarantined it. Here's a snapshot

Please help what do I do?
    From AVG "IDP generic means that the detection was detected by a Identity Protection detection component and it is a generalized file that got detected. This can either be a false positive as well which happened due to an out dated definitions and got fixed after updating AVG."

So my guess is it is a false positive and can be un-quarantined.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Works after taking for ever to load, the excelsior doesn't work though. Completely freezes, have to reboot client.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelleyy View Post
    Works after taking for ever to load, the excelsior doesn't work though. Completely freezes, have to reboot client.
    Actually I used the excelsior this morning - what isn't working on it? And it only seems to take a long time to load the first time or so - well unless you are clearing your cache every day then maybe it might be long forever.

Oh there is no roll animation even though it does result in parts for books and letters - no indication if you get anything else though. Mine didn't freeze, just have to have patience for it to complete.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I am on MAC, so I can't play again until January? I cannot install an .exe file.

Reply to Thread