Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Tiny Chat Window and Text

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Narasn View Post
    I was addressing coffeecat about the test server since he was claimed no one tested or reported tech issues - hard to report something most of us didn't experience.
    I'm a she

What I said about testers was a bit of snark (poorly worded I guess) implying testers *are* providing feedback, but it's often ignored. I'm sorry for the confusion. Also thanks for the tips. I had everything at default-no magnification, but Gwalben's tip to try 125% is a help. It's not ideal, but it will serve until BB makes the switch.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwalben View Post
    I set my monitor at 125% because I find the 100% annoyingly small. I hadn't noticed a difference between the client and the browser.

You could try changing the high DPI settings to System instead of Application under Compatibility and see if that does anything.
    Thank you Gwalben, this helped. In settings I switched the setting to 125%. Hopefully when the Unity switch is made I can put it back at default.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeCat View Post
    I'm a she

What I said about testers was a bit of snark (poorly worded I guess) implying testers *are* providing feedback, but it's often ignored. I'm sorry for the confusion. Also thanks for the tips. I had everything at default-no magnification, but Gwalben's tip to try 125% is a help. It's not ideal, but it will serve until BB makes the switch.

Thank you Gwalben, this helped. In settings I switched the setting to 125%. Hopefully when the Unity switch is made I can put it back at default.
    If they do Unity properly, there should be all sorts of settings to personalize stuff like this, something the flash version never had.

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Narasn View Post
    If they do Unity properly, there should be all sorts of settings to personalize stuff like this, something the flash version never had.
    Fingers crossed...

Reply to Thread