Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Error with the new client - Something went wrong

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I get the same, was trying to log on every day, now only every couple of days. VERY SAD.
    Have played since 2012 every day. I guess all good things have to end

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Just to have a clear responce: when does this problem will be fixed?..... the valentine season is about to start.....

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by asdGaming View Post
    Just to have a clear responce: when does this problem will be fixed?..... the valentine season is about to start.....
    Can not here them,

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I agree today is very bad as the connection started then it dropped saying it was disconnected and I have not been able to connect since this AM. Started at 0600 EST

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    News about this problem?

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Dear Settlers,

We are continuing to improve the Adobe Air client and have a new version for you which potentially fixes update issues. In order to spare you a downtime during the event, you can already download the newer version here (64-bit systems) and here (32-bit systems).

Please check our homepage for more details, and don't forget to uninstall the old version before installing the new one.
    Last edited by BB_Trafffer; 02-02-21 at 06:51 am.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Thanks......whith the new client version finally after 2 months i can play again :-)

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I downloaded the newer version 64-bit systems, did not work. Tried the 32-bit systems, did not work as well. What am I doing wrong?

World
    Zeus
    If I were to write a review about this game I could say that at the moment both the game and the event are crap! Explorers who return without flowers, server who shouts suddenly, chat that restarts all the time, etc, etc. A game that doesn't even deserve to put money in it!

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    I keep on having to download this new client. It works great to start with but after a few days I start having connection problems, i.e. that hammer guy showing up as I move around the island. The last time this happened about 30 minutes ago I got kicked out of the game, said I have to reset it.

Uninstalling and reinstalling it seems to fix the issue but why is it so hard to make a game that works properly.

I wasn't having too much problems with the first 64 bit but week or so ago I started to get the same sort of problem and was having problems even connecting, so I tried the new one. Other than after a few hours open the game starts to freeze up - the same thing happens with the new client though. That memory leak really needs fixing.

ps. just noticed on help chat - other people were having the same problems with connections around the same time so maybe today it is just a problem with your servers. Maybe you are working on them around 4-5 am est each day?

Reply to Thread