Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Excelsior not working in new client

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by ShuttlePilot View Post
    Running new client, Win 10, 64 bit fully updated.

Excelsior will accept the spin of crystals, but then animation does not work, mouth just stays open, and loot is not given.

Tried: Waiting, X'ing out of Excelsior and reloading it, tried logging out then back in. Nada.
    It accepts the crystals but as you say, no animation and can't tell what was won. I also have to click to a different letter or guide in order to see the decrease in crystals and to make a new spin. The "complete" button is glitchy, hard to find the tiny spot to click to make it work. Very disappointing. Hopefully the server switch will fix this.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    The same problem. Was hoping will be fixed after event, but still no animation and freezing.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    And after all this time, BB still ignores this thread.
    Proud leader of Eden, where everyone is accepted and respected, regardless of playing level. Write me for a free membership!

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabby View Post
    And after all this time, BB still ignores this thread.
    Absolutely not. This issue appears in every instance (UK/DE and so on).

It was reported to our dev team.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by ShuttlePilot View Post
    ....Excelsior will accept the spin of crystals, but then animation does not work, mouth just stays open, and loot is not given.

Tried: Waiting, X'ing out of Excelsior and reloading it, tried logging out then back in. Nada.

I have seen this as well... it is giving you loot, just not showing you. If you check out the map-parts you will see that they do increase... and if you do get enough map parts, and elect to trade them in for Ventures, those do show properly.... not excusing the problem, just saying it does appear to work behind the scenes even though it fails to show the player.

Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    Loot is given you just dont see it as the animation isnt working so stop complaining at least you still have a game to play
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    dont lie yopu had the loot you just didnt check before hand what you had so when you didnt see any loot you assumed you had been robbed when infact you wasnt

What a kind, considerate and patient human being. Nice to have you with us in this little thing called life. I can see by your remarkably candid remarks you are a player who itemizes all the potential loot dropped in any Excelsior spin and verify that it has properly issued you your resources. That is awesome, idk about most games out there, but having to do so as a player would not be necessary and even be considered by many to be neurotic. Anyway, glad you are here to speak for BlueByte and so eloquently respond for them. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    Absolutely not. This issue appears in every instance (UK/DE and so on).

It was reported to our dev team.

Yes, BB_Trafffer, that is great; the problem is that it was reported on this forum and nobody responded to it until you just did, leaving question marks on the player community. I was under the impression that BB had staff (Game Masters?) who were to handle this updating between Devs and the community at large. Thank you for responding to this issue.

My next question is if that issue is tasked to be resolved, how and about how long. e.g. some of us (like myself) would rather just save up my crystals until the issue is handled, then use them. Thanks in advance.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I see it working again

Reply to Thread