Reply to Thread

Thread: extended hour glass when making posts in trade office

Veteran General
    World
    Ares

extended hour glass when making posts in trade office

This is still happening with the new download client and the new download is generally very responsive for me.

I make a post to trade an item in the trade office and even waiting 5 minutes that hour glass does not go away nor does it show as the trade going through. However, the item has been posted, which has been verified by guild members. It does not show up in my selling panel either. This has resulted in duplicate trades being made. Prior to this week all I had to do is refresh for the trade to show up - now since there is no refresh button unless I want to bother a guild mate I have to relog into the game to check.

I think it started happening within the last 6 months or so (could be longer though).

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Also, I am having a problem that just started with the new client today and I am wondering if it is sort of the same issue happening. I hit play and nothing happens at all - there is no screen coming up. I wait for a few minutes and try again and still nothing. However, if I restart my pc I get a message something is running in the background. After restarting though I can log into the game just fine.

So something is happening in the background and there is no indication on screen it is, so of same thing as the trade office - action is happening but there I have an hour glass - with the log in nothing.

Reply to Thread