Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's sob in our beers together.

World
    Zeus
    It's heading that way as a mac user sadly

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Pochucker View Post
    Longest tenured active member that started on Ares -- active no more.
    just get a new pc old man :P

World
    Zeus
    Have followed every guide and all steps Traffer said to do and can't get logged in, keep getting sent to download game page and told it can't update to contact support course they haven't sent anything to me but the same auto message that's always sent. other games i play that used flash have converted to html5 and they are working very smoothly. maybe tso should ask around how to do this properly. Here's all I've gotten since the update on the 18th. Screenshot_1.jpg

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    ah I hawe win 10 and cant play too. I send mail to BB and 60h no answers. i don't know why they don't write something on the base page

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Welcome to our table, all! As a Win7 32 bit user, I am sitting here looking at my (excitedly prioritized) list of things I had planned to get from the Christmas merchant. I can't believe so many of us are all locked out of the game as the event begins .. and not a single word from BB. Hopefully, there is a speedy solution in the works.

I checked Harman website .. a Samsung Company (partnered with Adobe since 2006) - here's a snip or two from the landing page:

"​​Adobe Flash Player will no longer be supported by Adobe or by any standard browsers beyond 2020. However, if the enterprise customers require Flash Player, then HARMAN will be able to offer them a solution that combines the regular Flash Player with customer’s SWF application. This will allow for a useful stop-gap for existing applications to continue to be used with little or no modifications, whilst long term plans for migration away from the Flash content are put into action.

HARMAN also offers alternative deployment and licensing models for Flash Player, for companies wishing to embed Flash Player into their own hardware or software products.

​HARMAN’s partnership with Adobe started in 2006, although prior to this HARMAN had already been working on the integration of the Macromedia Flash Player onto Symbian-based mobile devices. HARMAN had been a key system integration partner within the Open Screen Project and also continued to work on the integration, extension and optimization of Adobe Flash Player and Adobe AIR for many customers in domains including automotive, digital home and consumer electronics.

During our continued partnership, HARMAN provided over 33 million licenses for the Adobe software across embedded platforms such as Linux, Windows and Android and on chipsets including 32- and 64-bit ARM, Intel and MIPS architectures. Now that Adobe are transitioning the ongoing support and maintenance of AIR, HARMAN is looking forward to working with the AIR developer ecosystem to drive the success of this cross-platform framework."

[ source: https://services.harman.com/partners/adobe ]

I am not techno enough to efficiently understand all this, but .. does this give us any hope? Perhaps BB will suddenly re-appear as quickly as they disappeared, and take whatever steps they need to, so that we all can return to our game and participate in the much-anticipated Christmas event.
    Last edited by Calliope_Jeyne; 12-21-20 at 03:25 am. Reason: add source link
    Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right -- Henry Ford

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by BouncyTigger View Post
    Have followed every guide and all steps Traffer said to do and can't get logged in, keep getting sent to download game page and told it can't update to contact support course they haven't sent anything to me but the same auto message that's always sent. other games i play that used flash have converted to html5 and they are working very smoothly. maybe tso should ask around how to do this properly. Here's all I've gotten since the update on the 18th. Attachment 6970
    See feedback thread, for your issue there is actually a pretty easy fix. Unlike for Mac/Linux/Win32 users...

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Deva5 View Post
    same here can't plat any more unless i upgrade to a 64 bit opp. system or is it more ram?

Here's a beer for you. I feel your pain. T_T

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Artillerist View Post
    yeah very upsetting. Mac user so I'm screwed too

You're not alone. T_T

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Calliope_Jeyne View Post
    Win 7 32 bit here, as well ... I am so disappointed. Thanks for the cold beer,Who - a pleasure to join you

I wish there were a better way of audibly crying in the forum, but I'll have to stick to the text tears: T_T

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by kiltmaker View Post
    Mac user, can I join the party?
    Drink up, buddy.

Reply to Thread