Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Let's sob in our beers together.

Retired Community Leader ShuttlePilot's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    Who and Proph, we're keeping the fires going in your TC castle rooms! And we're stacking prezzies and treats for you for when you can get back. We miss you! xoxo
    Guild Leader, The Creators

That which does not bore me, makes me stranger...

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by ShuttlePilot View Post
    Who and Proph, we're keeping the fires going in your TC castle rooms! And we're stacking prezzies and treats for you for when you can get back. We miss you! xoxo
    thanks!
    and these brews are helping bide the time =p

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Thank you! but all this mess all for nothing! flash is still working fine on my other online games, abodes notice is to only end the support of flash with no more updates just like windows 7 it is discontinued but still works you just wont get any updates the same with flash it will still works you just you wont get any more updates for it, but big deal my flash works just fine and all they have to do is just link the pg from the download pg back to to load pg in their website and all will be OK everyone will be able to get back on again Thank you my friend for the beer! and hope that you had a happy new year

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    CHEERS to you all!! STEAM User and they have not got back to me on how to log in, or wether they will be able to transfer my acct... so sad I miss playing the game and the group chats in guild...

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    For those of you with a non M1 Mac and willing to spend some time ...

https://vmware.com/go/get-fusionplayer-key lets you get a free copy of Fusion Player with which you can run ...

https://developer.microsoft.com/en-u...dge/tools/vms/ an Edge test VM from microsoft for free ...

Select MSEdge on Win10 x64 for VMWare

Big BIG downloads, but it's basically what I'm using to cripple through Christmas

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    good strategy from BB how to kill the game. Cheers

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I got an email the other day from Settlers telling me my settlers are worried by my absence and that there's a gift waiting for me upon my return. I got excited thinking that perhaps the game had been updated to allow Mac users to, once again, play. But alas, it was a false hope. So cruel. So cruel.

Hopefully, once they do upgrade the game, a nice gift will await Mac users.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Perwyn View Post
    Cheers Mate! I'm on a laptop running Win7 32 bit and can't play anymore either. Maybe something a bit stronger than beer is in order?
    Same here, Laptop 64 bit all i get is client.exe not responding..

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I haven't been able to log in since before the Christmas event; I'm running Linux, and I wasn't able to get the client to work in Wine. I miss my guildies.

Reply to Thread